Merged: Jay must go/hate to beat a dead horse | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jay must go/hate to beat a dead horse

I agree Jay is below average BG is average but is much better than jay as pure passer

yep, if just sitting there for 20 seconds with no pressure was all a quarterback needed to do, yeah BG would probably be better. However, that's not all a QB needs to do. They need to actually be aware or their surroundings and be able to get rid of the ball in 2-3 seconds, make a short run for a few yards (Vick's kind of redefining that aspect) or at least be able to hold on to the ball. All things considered, BG isn't a better QB. Saying he is, is like saying one pilot can land a plane a bit smoother then the other but wouldn't know WTF to do if an engine caught on fire or the cabin depressurized. Me...I'd take the guy who could do an all around job and keep me alive.....that's what Jay does. He ain't pretty and he ain't the best (and I HOPE we can find someone better) but all this nonsense (IMO) about BG over the months being so great and so much better just isn't true! The guy had a worse rating then Lucas for crying out loud (uh,....that's his receivers actually catching the balls thrown near them, TDs and INTs), is as movable as the Statue of Liberty and has about as much awareness as a blind man with ear/hearing proctectors on. Shoot, even then the blind man would at least use his hands to figure out where he's going and I don't think BG could be so imaginative or actually learn to do that.

I think you people are missing the point. Jay would make an excellent back up. He would be one of the best backups in the league. He proved it coming into the Washington game and giving that spark. I think if Jay restructures his contract, he will become the backup. all these teams that are looking at him are looking at him to be a backup as well and that is why the second thoughts.
I have always been consistant saying i would accept jay back if he takes that role. Its a win win situation. and if wanny ends up gone, he will take jay as well, but i think it would be wise for this year in our situation, if we want to win now, that jay would be the best answere at backup. I also think jays background coming from nowhere like AJ Feeley that they would respect each other in that regaurd.
If you all hate me for that, i say...........
I dont care.

Not to mention he is 6-0 versus the Bills! you cant stop that from happening!

Originally posted by WharfRat

:tsk: I'm sure you won't be doing THAT again....

Is this a Dolphin fan MB or what? Im not in here tip toein around u flower 'boys' feelings. Jay Fiedler is the QB for my MIAMI DOLPHINS. Dude said MY BOY JAY must go. I disagreed! Now just cause some soft serve feels that me disagreeing with their opinion is INAPROPRIATE, doesnt mean that Ive disrespected anybody. Im tired of these no football knowledge having gumps saying what they want about OUR QB, without the slightest incling of what their talking about! Period! If standing up for the integrity of my team is against the rules, then guess what...................:down:

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

Is this a Dolphin fan MB or what? Im not in here tip toein around u flower 'boys' feelings. Jay Fiedler is the QB for my MIAMI DOLPHINS. Dude said MY BOY JAY must go. I disagreed! Now just cause some soft serve feels that me disagreeing with their opinion is INAPROPRIATE, doesnt mean that Ive disrespected anybody. Im tired of these no football knowledge having gumps saying what they want about OUR QB, without the slightest incling of what their talking about! Period! If standing up for the integrity of my team is against the rules, then guess what...................:down:

Mod Note: It appears you missed a lot of school, phinfan, so I'll try to make this simple: the primary operating principle in the Dolphins Forum is that you critique Dolphin-related matters, as opposed to critiquing each other in any personal or uncivil manner. Some people are going to express opinions other than your own. Telling them that they are to "STFU" is way outside the house rules. Don't like that? Head for the door. Do it anyway? I'll help you out that door. Any questions?

Consider yourself lucky I came upon your ill-conceived comments before others did or you'd already be finding that your log-on doesn't work. You've misunderstood the rules and compounded that with an immature rant. You've now been advised on the rules and warned. The slate is otherwise clean; get things under control and you'll be fine here. Next step is yours.

Terry Tate: "He's lucky that you got here before I did P4E"
clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFLMAO ... Sometimes it feels good to be benevolent. And btw .. I think Fiedler would be a great backup if it wasnt Wanny coaching. I mean Spielman makes the personal decisions and Wanny does the coaching and to be honest ... if Fiedler is on the Roster when the Season opens you know Wanny is going to be wanting to start him.

Will somebody please wake me up.I am having a terrible dream.Jay Fiedler is actually coming back.
I hope this dream dose not get anyworse.

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

You can spin it anyway you like... but you will NOT attack a poster personally again. Period. End of conversation. Get it Now?

What do Jay Fiedler and Southern Kali have in common??????

It will take a huge earthquake to be rid of both and make the world a better place.

Oh no Super Mods, he's attacking me...............please help, this personal attack is INAPROPRIATE and SCARY! LOL

Back
Top Bottom