Merged: Jenkins Out For The Year! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jenkins Out For The Year!

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jets Jenkins likely to miss next Fins game

Kris Jenkins' knee injury is "probably severe"

The Jets may have lost more than a division game on Sunday.

Jets coach Rex Ryan admitted Sunday night that the knee injury nose tackle Kris Jenkins suffered against the Bills was "probably severe."

Rod Boone of Newsday was more ominous, tweeting: "From the sound of things and the way some of the players are talking, Kris Jenkins' season may [repeat may] be over with a knee injury."

The New York Daily News writes that people familiar with Jenkins' injury fear he has ligament damage and is done for the season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Kris Jenkins' knee injury is "probably severe"

The Jets may have lost more than a division game on Sunday.

Jets coach Rex Ryan admitted Sunday night that the knee injury nose tackle Kris Jenkins suffered against the Bills was "probably severe."

Rod Boone of Newsday was more ominous, tweeting: "From the sound of things and the way some of the players are talking, Kris Jenkins' season may [repeat may] be over with a knee injury."

The New York Daily News writes that people familiar with Jenkins' injury fear he has ligament damage and is done for the season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

This will help our chances a lot. He was the only player on their defensive line that really scared me...

Sounds like he may miss the season and he's our MVP on defense so that's not good.

have to see what happens to them against the raiders. but yea, jets are practically in free fall right now. talk about highs and lows. lol.

You never like to hear about players going down for long periods of time, but part of me is definitely more optimistic about the next Jets game :)

Their run defense was average at best even with him.

Maybe we can set a rushing record on that overrated defense of the jets in two weeks.

Sounds like he may miss the season and he's our MVP on defense so that's not good.

Couldn't you guys just start Rex Ryan? He definitely has the size advantage over Jenkins. He also has the blue print for stopping the wildcat so you guys should be just fine.

That's a shame. Just another player I'd be a fan of if they weren't a Jet. :up:

It's really a shame, I don't like seeing any of these guys get hurt.

Jenkins is a class act, he always gave the impression that he didn't like Ryan's style, he's one heck of a tackle and the Jets are in big trouble without him.

Saw lots and lots of empty seats at the jets game yesterday.

Looks like their fans finally figured out who their team really is after that pounding we laid on them.

Lets just hope Mangina doesn't trade Shuan Rodger's to the Jets for a bag or chips and a 7th round pick!

Back
Top Bottom