Merged: Jenkins Out For The Year! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jenkins Out For The Year!

Kris Jenkins is a great player. I have respect for him and feel bad that he is injured. That being said, this injury could not have happened to a better group of generally classless fools.

man, I can only imagine what we're gonna do to them in a few weeks..............I hate the jets!!!!!!!!!!

Season-ending injury for Jenkins confirmed

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 19, 2009 3:53 PM ET
Now 1-3 since winning the Super Bowl against the Patriots in Week Two, the Jets got another humbling piece of news Monday.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that nose tackle Kris Jenkins will indeed miss the season with a torn ACL. Jenkins has already been placed on injured reserve. PFT wrote Sunday night about multiple reports that Jenkins was likely out for the year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4577662

This is a HUGE blow for them. I always liked Jenkins, he's a beast. Jets have to feel really bad today after this pathetic loss against BUF and now this...

This is a HUGE blow for them. I always liked Jenkins, he's a beast. Jets have to feel really bad today after this pathetic loss against BUF and now this...

And after Miami totally exposed that overrated defense of theirs.

:rimshot:

Will it be to cruel to send him a real live Wildcat so he can have a pet to play with while he rehabilitates in his home for the rest of the season?

Ohhhh damn I hate to hear news like this....sucks for the Jets. :boohoo:

Thats tough, i hope he has a healthy return to the NFL. But as for week 8, were going to run wild.

This hurts more than losing to the ****ty Bills.

It's crazy how much of a humble pie has been served to Rex in the past 3 weeks after that quick start. Between the losses, Sanchez looking like crap, this injury...the loud Jets are starting to quiet down.

Back
Top Bottom