Merged: Jenkins Out For The Year! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jenkins Out For The Year!

Kris Jenkins is a top NT in the game its a big loss for the jets, i feel bad for the guy but when he went down.. i said i hope he is out 2 more weeks =/ football turned me into the devil.

Sounds like he may miss the season and he's our MVP on defense so that's not good.

Junc, if he missed our next matchup I really wouldn't mind too much. I hope that he's not out for the season though. He's a heck of a player when healthy....

i wish the whole jets team was healthy, because now all there fans are going to make excuses of why there not good, but in reality its because they were never really as good as they looked in the first 3 games. the dolphins and pats are clearly the 2 teams 2 beat in the afc east right now.

i wish the whole jets team was healthy, because now all there fans are going to make excuses of why there not good, but in reality its because they were never really as good as they looked in the first 3 games. the dolphins and pats are clearly the 2 teams 2 beat in the afc east right now.

Exactly - but they already have proven they are not Play-off calibre and that in itself is rewarding - Trading up forgetting the future and reaching for an overgrown future prospect Teenager QB with one season of College FB - rushing him - the wheels are falling off... People are jumping off tall buildings in NY..., Rex crushed a cheese cake last and this morning... so nice...

You do have a point! :up:

What I couldn't believe is that they let the guy walk to the lockerroom. what were they thinking? Putting on all that weight on that damaged knee.. unbelieveable. I understand pride and all.. but cmon.

We beat the Jets with Jenkins, so God only knows what R&R will do without Jenkins in the lineup. It's going to be an ugly one in the Meadowlands.

He's a great talent. But, **** the Jets and **** that fat **** and his fat ****ing coach.

I've said before that I've grown to like many of the Jets fans that post here. They deserve better than Rex Ryan.

**** the Jets.

I feel for Jenkins. He's a warrior. I don't care if he didn't particularly have good things to say about Channing Crowder prior to the MNF. Jenkins showed what a man he is IMO after the game when he said that they got a nice dose of "shut the he|| up" and he spoke out about his team's penchant for mouthiness.

Will it be to cruel to send him a real live Wildcat so he can have a pet to play with while he rehabilitates in his home for the rest of the season?

Nt Kris Jenkins out for year.

Mike Lombardi of NFL gameday just reported Jenkins out for year. We may run for 600 on them in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom