MERGED-JT MCfarlane Action Figure! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-JT MCfarlane Action Figure!

dolphan13 said:
So where do I buy it at?

NFL Experience at the Super Bowl in Miami next January. The NFL Experience will be located inside Pro Player Stadium in downtown Miami and our booth will be open from Wednesday, Jan. 31st through Sunday, Feb. 4th

or EBAY :(

dolphanNJ05 said:
They will be releasing a Dan Marino next year for their Legends Series.

They havent announced the next line. Doesnt mean he's not in it but nothing official yet.

Oh and as a collector of NFL figs Mcfarlane makes i think they messed up on selecting the pose(shouldve reused Peppers Pose) and the forearm sleeves need to go. Has JT even worn those this year?

Looks like Wes Welker dressed up for Halloween as Taylor....Terrible

dude thats the greatest thing ever i want to get one of tom brady to then he can sack him all day

dolphanNJ05 said:
They will be releasing a Dan Marino next year for their Legends Series.

Where did you hear this? I don't see anything on their site about it. I would love to see that happen. I heard they were having difficulty securing a contract with Marino to do one.

am i the only one who thinks this figure makes JT look chunky?

Yeah, it doesn't look like JT at all. JT has such a long and lean build and this figure looks rather average in stature. Even the face doesn't look like him.

I don't think the body or the face look like JT at all.. The arms are too short, face is not even close.. Looks more like Matt Roth. Still pretty cool though..

Back
Top Bottom