MERGED-JT MCfarlane Action Figure! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-JT MCfarlane Action Figure!

Jason Taylor McFarlane Figure

I went to the NFL experience this Saturday and I got the Jason Taylor McFarlane figure...it looks awesome. They only released it there at the NFL Experiece no where else...they only made 5,000 of them...i bought my self a couple...just wanted to share it with you guys....

i went to the nfl experince and couldnt find it

I went to the NFL experience this Saturday and I got the Jason Taylor McFarlane figure...it looks awesome. They only released it there at the NFL Experiece no where else...they only made 5,000 of them...i bought my self a couple...just wanted to share it with you guys....

I'm glad for you Dolfan. I was also there on Saturday with my son and we had a great time. Dont worry about the response from some people here, jealousy is never a good thing... Must of us appreciate you sharing your experience!

Those figures are tight! good idea you bought a couple, My friend collects those and some are worth some good money...you will always have one for yourself and one to sell, to make some money, to buy some more fin merch!!! hahaha congrats man!!!

any pics? he does a good job on those figures.

Post some pics of it? I wanna get one myself.

I picked up 2 of them at the NFL X too :-) Too bad they are actually for one of my clients in Canton, but thats OK. They look great. $15

McFarlane should make a Zach figure... Not one with Ed McCafferey beating him either... :)

I collect McFarlanes aswell.
Liked that they made JT but they messed up the pose. Oh well i should be getting mine next week or so. :D

BTW they'll be making a Dan Marino NFL Legend fig later this year.

Back
Top Bottom