MERGED-JT MCfarlane Action Figure! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-JT MCfarlane Action Figure!

I wonder if they have generic molds that they paint the uniforms on.There is very little resemblance.

They could have overcome that by using some more typical JT stances.

McFarlane gets as close to real looking as an action figure can be. They did another exceptional job with this one.

I think some of you may have JT mistaken for Kevin Carter or something if you don't think that action figure looks like him ;-)! If you don't see that it looks like JT, you may want to go this route instead

8132909836JPG-1.jpg

:sidelol:

or this one

clear.gif

http://www.sportsfanfare.net/images/small/8132909836.JPG
:sidelol:

The Super Bowl is where they will be sold and it's 1 per person. Ebay may be the best bet unless you know someone who will be going to the Super Bowl festivities like the NFL Experience.

phintastic said:
McFarlane gets as close to real looking as an action figure can be. They did another exceptional job with this one.

I think some of you may have JT mistaken for Kevin Carter or something if you don't think that action figure looks like him ;-)! If you don't see that it looks like JT, you may want to go this route instead
If you think that looks like JT....then maybe you need to go this route....

clear.gif

It doesn't look anything like JT to me either.

The toy

other_jtaylorsb41_photo_01_dp-1.jpg

Real Jason
clear.gif

The toy skin color is to white and its to bulky and doesn't resemble jt at all.

as a big collector of these, I must say this is one of the worst prototypes I have ever seen (lets hope they change it to resemble Jason more)
First off, they usually get the pose right, this one is way off. When you think of JT you think of him being more upright, or even the punch move after a sack. Or maybe the Jordan jumpman pose the has done many times going into the endzone. And this all goes without saying that Jason is thin and lean. This figure is think and stocky!

i take it youre Finz at Spawn. Just read youre thread
Anyways theres a thread there already and majority of the people agree that its not the best pose or likeliness. Were waiting for an explaination from the Mod to hear theyre side

And TMP reuses poses for SB exclusives. They dont make new ones

Back
Top Bottom