Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

Well, it is now Saturday. I guess LaVar is not going to be a Dolphin. Now we can say this:

CLICK HERE

Realistically though, we still have a shot because published reports say that the Jags won't break the bank on him either. :)

Nublar7 said:
Well, it is now Saturday. I guess LaVar is not going to be a Dolphin. Now we can say this:

CLICK HERE

Realistically though, we still have a shot because published reports say that the Jags won't break the bank on him either. :)

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Nublar7 said:

CLICK HERE

Keep The Faith Bro! It Ain't over yet!:ffic:

PAT13 said:
I don't understand at all to see comments from people who don't want to see Arrington with us. All the time you are adding a pro-bowler to your line up, you get an improvement (specially a 3-time pro-bowler in the past 6 years). I have nothing against Derrick Pope or Donnie Spragan but Arrington would be a huge improvement to our defensive core. As for attitude issues, I'm pretty sure Saban can handle it! The bottom is to win games and with a player of this calibre, we are improving our chances.

Ummm, no, the bottom line is to win games without disrupting the team you already have, check out the Eagles, when T.O went to them everyone said they are in the superbowl, and sure enough they were, but a year later, they were mediocre at best, and will not have to start from scratch to reach the point they once were.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of what you said, and I do believe with Saban, Arrington's so called attitude could be almost invisible, while his intensity on the field could increase, and I am also hoping we get him (At the right price...there is still a danger), but we have to be careful, it really isn't just getting a player will help you win, because that player might eventually become a cancer on your team.

Jaxonville have a good team, but I don't think that's the main reason as to where LaVar will pick. Money will have a pull, but ultimately I think the direction and vision for the future is more important than the recent success dictating the near future.

No More Arrington Talk

I understand that this is a message board for discussion but why are we even bothering to talk about him anymore? What else can we say about the situation. I can't think about it anymore, I'm losing too much hair. I say this be the last post about Arrington until there is something to post about.

HysterikiLL said:
Jaxonville have a good team, but I don't think that's the main reason as to where LaVar will pick. Money will have a pull, but ultimately I think the direction and vision for the future is more important than the recent success dictating the near future.

They're a pretty young team, with a decent defense and an offense just lacking a few playmakers. For now, their future is brighter, though I'm hopeful Miami can outshine them soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom