Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

man, no one is going to stop talking about LAvar until he is signed. So just deal with you losing your back hair. THats a good thing.

malzj said:
man, no one is going to stop talking about LAvar until he is signed. So just deal with you losing your back hair. THats a good thing.

But if its all gone, then my GF can't shave it anymore and we lose a whole 10 minutes worth of foreplay.

IowaDolfan said:
But if its all gone, then my GF can't shave it anymore and we lose a whole 10 minutes worth of foreplay.

Oh you did not go there..........:sidelol:

LOL, you didn't have to go there lol. If its that bad lol. MAN Oh MAN.

actually I'd rather Talk about lavar than back hair. But. that is just me.

IowaDolfan said:

Are you sure we're still talking about "back" hair??? :lol:

PICS, PLEASE!!

You couldn't put it any more better!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough LaVar...He signs he signs...If not thats his problem!!!!!!!!

for real. It doesn't matter much to me. Saban Knows what he is doing. What ever he does is fine by me. It's not like i'm A head coach in the NFL. LOL.

malzj said:

That is not true. Because if LaVar signes with someone else than you will have 150 new thread about how LaVar is overratted, Never wanted him anyway, Saban wanting Lavar was a smokescreen to get his current LBs to play better, And countless other threads.

icephinfan said:
Man,let me tell you, I love finheaven. I get a lot of info from my fellow brothers.

Bro i know i dont post that often but you racked up more posts in half a month than i have in a year and a half... 250+ more... take a break :eek::eek::eek:

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Bro i know i dont post that often but you racked up more posts in half a month than i have in a year and a half... 250+ more... take a break :eek::eek::eek:

I'm addicted

Back
Top Bottom