Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

well i guess ice just ruined it, and then once he posted I might as well. I agree the LaVar situation is real old. Ice? do you ever take a break off this thing man? you must not sleep or leave your computer at all during the day.

i also agree, and im tired of hear about use needing a #2 reciever and that booker is a bad WR

Enough is Enough

ASUFinFan said:
well i guess ice just ruined it, and then once he posted I might as well. I agree the LaVar situation is real old. Ice? do you ever take a break off this thing man? you must not sleep or leave your computer at all during the day.

Man,let me tell you, I love finheaven. I get a lot of info from my fellow brothers.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhtttt...

clear.gif

I think lined up next year...we are just as good as them. but thats just my opinion. last year they were better, i dont know about this year.

ASUFinFan said:
I think lined up next year...we are just as good as them. but thats just my opinion. last year they were better, i dont know about this year.

I think we're better our defenses are about the same but there offense has no one they we're winning game like 10-6 really low scoring game and now that we have playmakers throughout our offense we should have a way better offense then jax.

Dolfan81 said:
i also agree, and im tired of hear about use needing a #2 reciever and that booker is a bad WR

Enough is Enough

I am with you on both topics. Its ok when there is one thread covering each of them but when you have literally 1,000 for each it is getting downright ridiculous.

Man, all i can say is that adding Lavar would be a real good thing. If we don't add him it would also be really good. cause' we would save a lot of money. But, to have his talent would make our team so much better.
Phins record 12-4, Superbowl CHAMPS.

malzj said:
Man, all i can say is that adding Lavar would be a real good thing. If we don't add him it would also be really good. cause' we would save a lot of money. But, to have his talent would make our team so much better.
Phins record 12-4, Superbowl CHAMPS.

Please stop! Like I said my hair is falling out. If you continue my back will be completely bare!

YOur back being completely bare, would probably be a good thing. lol.

ISn't a thread saying no more Arrington Talk, nothing more than just more Arrington talk?

KingCrowder said:
ISn't a thread saying no more Arrington Talk, nothing more than just more Arrington talk?

Well that's debatable. As long as were talking about NOT talking about him anymore, and no new threads come, we're doing ok.

We'll, we're not an hour into Saturday and NOTHING! Can I go to bed now? No, really, I'm thinking about this time tomorrow, LaVar will either be a Jaguar or Dolphin and this saga will be finished. Well, of course, unless it's true that he wants to meet with Bengals coach Marvelous Marvin Lewis, then, well, we'll probably be waiting until the end of NEXT week. Isn't this fun?

Back
Top Bottom