Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

There is abosolutely no need for a "name" anything. Saban is all about value, and Charles Woodson offers absolutely no value to this or any other team at the type of price he wants.

kingfin said:
I think its better if we gave Charles Woodson all that money.We got LB depth.We really need a name CB.Will Allen is not all that.Will Poole was hurt all of last year.Daniels still needs work.We need a coner.Im from New Jersey and all my friends say Will Allen is not a solid coner.He lost is Job to Will Peterson and Cory Webster.I do like Arrington.If i was Saban il pull out and go after Woodson.

You gotta be ****ing kidding me.:confused:

What the **** has Woodson done in this League to warrant anything?

Most overrated player in the NFL. Period.

kingfin said:
I think its better if we gave Charles Woodson all that money.We got LB depth.We really need a name CB.Will Allen is not all that.Will Poole was hurt all of last year.Daniels still needs work.We need a coner.Im from New Jersey and all my friends say Will Allen is not a solid coner.He lost is Job to Will Peterson and Cory Webster.I do like Arrington.If i was Saban il pull out and go after Woodson.
Why would we give all that money to a player who hasn't played a full season since 2001? Charles Woodson has not lived up to all the hype.

kingfin said:

We don't need another corner, we're set in that position, Woodson is injury prone, he has done nothing in two years.

Dubfire said:
You gotta be ****ing kidding me.:confused:

What the **** has Woodson done in this League to warrant anything?

Most overrated player in the NFL. Period.

When i see overrated, all i think about is Michael Vick!!

"It's not a given that I'll continue playing if the Redskins get rid of me," Arrington told the newspaper. "I don't really want to play for anyone else. I don't feel bad about it. I've had my time. I'm capable of doing other things besides football."

I just read this while reading some stuff about Arrington. If he was contemplating retirement he can't be too worried about his salary. If he really wants to play for Miami like he says he does then he should be ours.

Just saw a post on footballguys that he signed with jax 3 yrs 11 mil. Strictly rumor at this point.

Dolphin34 said:
Just saw a post on footballguys that he signed with jax 3 yrs 11 mil. Strictly rumor at this point.

He posted that rumor over 4 hours ago, and no one else has repoted it. The guy that posted the rumor also just got done with a recent ban from that site. I've been seeing rumors like these all day, and it's usually made by someone with 1 post. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom