Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

LoneWulF said:
i think he will be a dlophin. if he doesnt sign with jacksonville today hell be a dolphin. Jacksonville in my opinion is a bargaining chip. He wants to be here, and Miami will make him a decent offer that he will accept. seriously, who wants to be a jaguar?

Will the Fins have made LA a offer
LA told OJ mcduffie the offer was good not great

In the end I say LA take a 1 year deal for about 4.4 mil. base 2 in bonus money.

Which team will LA sign to, who knows.

:evil: my name is Mr.Who .

well, i guess you do set sail when you pound captain mo...cant garauntee stuff with injuries in all. but yah in all seriousness I think we have a shot, and thats crazy considering how fast Saban has us turned around. GO dolphins

POTHEAD said:
The Jags just don t get it.
The Jags are going after a deffense player.
The Jags need to upgrade the QB position.
wrong move for the Jags :rolleyes2

As a fan off both teams that is just idoitic.....

Jags6 said:
As a fan off both teams that is just idoitic.....

Well, no, maybe not the QB position, but they would have probably been better off making their splash on the offensive side of the ball after giving big money to Williams and Hayward the last two seasons.

But yes, the QB comment is absurd.

Dolfan1000 said:
Well, no, maybe not the QB position, but they would have probably been better off making their splash on the offensive side of the ball after giving big money to Williams and Hayward the last two seasons.

But yes, the QB comment is absurd.

I agree about putting more money on the offensive side of the ball, but there are really no free agents that were worth picking up that would really help us. We had 2 glaring holes on Defense that we could possibly correct in OLB and CB.

On the offensive side of the ball we needed help on the Oline, TE, and possibly bring in a running back of some kind. We upgraded the Oline with brining in Mike Tice and signed a Mike Williams(big project, backup) to help competition on the Oline. We should draft a TE in the first round and leaves a RB to pick up later. The Wrs for the Jags are getting comfortable at the end of last year and despite what many think Reggie Williams has been playing excellent football but not the #s yet. He went with Jimmy in Arizona to train for the upcoming season and i cant wait to see what comes back.

Jags6 said:
I agree about putting more money on the offensive side of the ball, but there are really no free agents that were worth picking up that would really help us. We had 2 glaring holes on Defense that we could possibly correct in OLB and CB.

On the offensive side of the ball we needed help on the Oline, TE, and possibly bring in a running back of some kind. We upgraded the Oline with brining in Mike Tice and signed a Mike Williams(big project, backup) to help competition on the Oline. We should draft a TE in the first round and leaves a RB to pick up later. The Wrs for the Jags are getting comfortable at the end of last year and despite what many think Reggie Williams has been playing excellent football but not the #s yet. He went with Jimmy in Arizona to train for the upcoming season and i cant wait to see what comes back.

Sounds like you're on the right track, although I cant say I am sold on the WRs. But, let me just say this, dont count on much from Stockar McDougle. He was sort of an enigma here, never really working out but nobody knows why. Maybe Tice can turn him around, but Hud Houck, who is one of the best, couldnt. Best of luck to you.

Dolfan1000 said:
Sounds like you're on the right track, although I cant say I am sold on the WRs. But, let me just say this, dont count on much from Stockar McDougle. He was sort of an enigma here, never really working out but nobody knows why. Maybe Tice can turn him around, but Hud Houck, who is one of the best, couldnt. Best of luck to you.

No one is really expecting anything out of Stocker McDougle. He was brought in for Vet min wage and our coaches are giving him another chance. What was the problem with SM?

I Hope we lose out on Arrington

I think its better if we gave Charles Woodson all that money.We got LB depth.We really need a name CB.Will Allen is not all that.Will Poole was hurt all of last year.Daniels still needs work.We need a coner.Im from New Jersey and all my friends say Will Allen is not a solid coner.He lost is Job to Will Peterson and Cory Webster.I do like Arrington.If i was Saban il pull out and go after Woodson.

Back
Top Bottom