Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

BleedinGreenNC said:
wrong forum, you should know that JR.

Kidding, hence the :)

If I really wanted to talk smack, I could think of something better.

The slinger thinks jags are better than phins right now : /

"1. We have more money. 2. We have the better defense.
3. We have the better team."

mxkawi1 said:
I saw that post , but it was deleated pretty fast. It would be nice to have stupid post like that, deleted over here that fast. He had no source, just friend of a friend.
Bro why the hate on the staff? They do there very best here, and are a lot better then other boards I have seen. :ffic: A brother from So. Cal too! Try to be more positive bro. If you see something you don't agree with put in the question Forum, or send a pm to your favorite Mod Bro! Remember one thing these brothers and sisters that are Mods volunteer there time here.:wink:

Majpain said:
The slinger thinks jags are better than phins right now : /

"1. We have more money. 2. We have the better defense.
3. We have the better team."

:sosad:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro why the hate on the staff? They do there very best here, and are a lot better then other boards I have seen. :ffic:

i guess he doesnt know any better, being on the board not even a month.:sidelol:

Givens13 said:
The 62-7 game against the Jags Was The Worst Day In The History Of The Miami Dolphins And The Start Of The Jay Fiedler Era (what A Dark Time In History)

May It Never Happen Again .. Unless It's The Bills .. Oh Wait It Is Happening To The Bills ... J.P. Loserman ...

I prefer the "BrokeBack Losman" nick-name some one posted a while back but loserman is good to.:D

Back
Top Bottom