Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

DolphinDevil28 said:
Nah, for me it's similar to the reason I hate the Bucs so much.

They're "Johnny come latelies" in the state of Florida, and they think they're all that and a bag of potato chips.

:lol: I agree 100%, and that last line is just priceless.

I also read one post that said something to the effect of, "They dont want to realize it, but Ricky Williams had a lot to do with their success. Now he is gone (to which I thought to myself, :link:) and they dont have a RB. Is the draft not on TV in Jacksonville?

Dolfan1000 said:
:lol: I agree 100%, and that last line is just priceless.

I also read one post that said something to the effect of, "They dont want to realize it, but Ricky Williams had a lot to do with their success. Now he is gone (to which I thought to myself, :link:) and they dont have a RB. Is the draft not on TV in Jacksonville?

:lol:

Delusional people. Up there in Jacksonville, they're too busy chasing the racoons from digging in their trash next to the trailors to watch the draft.

Either that, or the coat hanger antennas weren't working on the TV.

Someone justed posted they heard some rumours that we signed Arrington.

Does anyone even kno if he's in Jacksonville right now..?

The 62-7 game against the Jags Was The Worst Day In The History Of The Miami Dolphins And The Start Of The Jay Fiedler Era (what A Dark Time In History)

May It Never Happen Again .. Unless It's The Bills .. Oh Wait It Is Happening To The Bills ... J.P. Loserman ...

THOMAS_54 said:
Someone justed posted they heard some rumours that we signed Arrington.
I saw that post , but it was deleated pretty fast. It would be nice to have stupid post like that, deleted over here that fast. He had no source, just friend of a friend.

BLITZKRIEG said:
At least we can keep track of what's happening up there...

PHINZ RULE!!!

We're Screwed Now !

They just stated that the Jags were taking Arrington out for a bite at the World Famous " WAFFLE HOUSE ".

Hey LA try the grits............................. :sidelol: :sidelol:

mxkawi1 said:
I saw that post , but it was deleated pretty fast. It would be nice to have stupid post like that, deleted over here that fast. He had no source, just friend of a friend.

what do you know about what the mods do over here? You just joined, they do a really great job handling this board, and im a Jet's fan. :goof:

BleedinGreenNC said:
what do you know about what the mods do over here? You just joined, they do a really great job handling this board, and im a Jet's fan. :goof:

Thats pretty much how I see most Jets fans- :goof: Clowns.

:)

Back
Top Bottom