Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

One other thing that many of us are forgetting about...Both Saban and Capers are masters at adjusting their D to fit their players...remember all the doubts we (and everyone else) had about how JT and ZT would 'fit' into Saban's scheme ?? Well, I think he made them fit pretty well. We all thought that Zach would not have as many tackles because the Wanny/JJ D featured the MLB...guess what ?? We were wrong weren't we ??

If Saban signs LA, he'll be put in a position to make plays...Saban and Capers will see to that...The question is does Saban really want to put out that kind of money ??

Ok, its official...Sr7 was wrong...end of thread...mods...do your stuff...

Someone near the Jacksonville Airport needs to intercept Arrington...get to it phin fans

Well, I think he wanted to visit Jacksonville, just to see what they have to offer. If the money is close to Miami, (according to McDuffie), he will be a Fin. Otherwise, he will give the Fins a chance to match, and if we do not, he will be a Jaguar. This is what he says, and its another thing to actually go along with it, but if this is the case then we still have a decent shot. Reports out of Jacksonville yesterday made mention of the price needing to come down.

Skeet84 said:
62-7 is a man reason why I don't like them. :boohoo:

I still have the nightmares

Nah, for me it's similar to the reason I hate the Bucs so much.

They're "Johnny come latelies" in the state of Florida, and they think they're all that and a bag of potato chips.

someone on the jaguars board just said that Thomas & Taylor are on the downside of their careers. PUH-LEEEEZE Those 2 will be dominant forces for the next 2 to 3 years easily.

Back
Top Bottom