Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

wow, jax posters seem even more idotic than the collection of guys that post on finheaven.

looks like we're not getting arrington, as much as i would like to have him on our team, i'd want him at something closer to half the price he'll be looking for. washington's defense literally experienced no drop-off whether he was playing or not - just seems to me like he's replaceable with good coaching, which we've got by the boatload.

and for the record: reggie williams is indeed a bust.

BleedinGreenNC said:
i guess he doesnt know any better, being on the board not even a month.:sidelol:
I am not saying that the mods aren't doing there best they can over here. Just because I have only been REGISTERED(I was part of the Culpepper baby boom, where we had to register to read)for a month doesn't mean I haven't seen the job the mods have done here. I was just surprised how fast it had got deleted. I understand we have had a lot of traffic around here lately and that probably makes it tuff.

I just checked out the board for a second and its funny how all boards are pretty similar. You have the ones saying no way he will sign..others who guarantee he will sign. Others who float unsubstantiated rumors around. people who panic..people who say he is overrated..it is pretty funny. You could almost replace jaguars with dolphins and you would not know the difference(except of course of the quality of this site)

mxkawi1 said:
I am not saying that the mods aren't doing there best they can over here. Just because I have only been REGISTERED(I was part of the Culpepper baby boom, where we had to register to read)for a month doesn't mean I haven't seen the job the mods have done here. I was just surprised how fast it had got deleted. I understand we have had a lot of traffic around here lately and that probably makes it tuff.

Culpepper baby boom? Does that mean that you just became a fins fan?

The Jags just don t get it.
The Jags are going after a deffense player.
The Jags need to upgrade the QB position.
wrong move for the Jags :rolleyes2

mxkawi1 said:

dont worry......you have to deal with idiots on this board all the time, some people think they can make fun of people cause they are new, ive been watching the fins my whole life, but some people think because they've been registered longer, they can insult.

finfan32 said:
dont worry......you have to deal with idiots on this board all the time, some people think they can make fun of people cause they are new, ive been watching the fins my whole life, but some people think because they've been registered longer, they can insult.

That doesnt mean squat, and nobody is insulting anyone, thanks for your input though.

POTHEAD said:
The Jags need to upgrade the QB position.

Damn, you really are a pothead. Why the hell would you need to upgrade from Byron Leftwich and David Gerrard? :shakeno:

Blueprint said:
Damn, you really are a pothead. Why the hell would you need to upgrade from Byron Leftwich and David Gerrard? :shakeno:

Hey Blueprint, I heard we might get LaVar Arrington.

Is it true?? :confused:

There's an article on LA on the front page..

nothing new tho..

FerrisBueller said:
Just curious... WHO is that 2nd receiver?? I can't help wondering, that IF we don't lnad LaVar, then we must have some money to spend... but on who??

That's easy... Chad Jackson of Univ of Fla. With the 16th pick of the first round!

hold on...let me get something straight...LaVar is headed to miami right after his jax visit today?

Sorry blueprint but Byron Leftwich and David Gerrard are both overrated. Just do not see Big overweight Leftwich leading the Jags to the Superbowl. its just not going to happen.

i think he will be a dlophin. if he doesnt sign with jacksonville today hell be a dolphin. Jacksonville in my opinion is a bargaining chip. He wants to be here, and Miami will make him a decent offer that he will accept. seriously, who wants to be a jaguar?

Blueprint, Drew Brees with his bad shoulder has a better chance to get the Jags to the Playoffs and win.

Back
Top Bottom