Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

HysterikiLL said:
We were 2 games out of the playoffs, so how exactly were we one missed field goal away :confused:

We finished a 9-7 record. A 9-7 record tem got in there, had we one the game with that FG, wed be 10-6, taking the spot of the other team.

23_Phins_84 said:
We finished a 9-7 record. A 9-7 record tem got in there, had we one the game with that FG, wed be 10-6, taking the spot of the other team.

Can't use that logic. Because think of one of their wins. If something in that game didn't happen or happened that could have changed the score then they would have lost those that they have won. The Dolphins were 9-7 plain and simple. Stop trying to spin it differently we weren't a field goal away. We are a season away because next season is the year!!

Nick13 said:
just saw it on NFL Total Access, so no link, i apologize. but Schefter said that Arrington will end up in the state of Florida, and said that we have been making offers ( i thought no contract had been offered?). just an update!

THis whole FLorida thing is a ploy to drive his price up.

Agent probably leaked it to ESPN.

I trust Saban. If he is worth it and fits our scheme, we'll get him. If not....we'll be fine.:tongue:

IronChef said:
well its already 9:30 est and theirs been no word yet so that's a good sign for us...
One would think, and hope. But, nothing is ever 100%. I would think however if he was signing with the Jags, it would have gotten done.

23_Phins_84 said:

Exactly what team got in the playoffs at 9-7, doc?

New England - 10-6
Pittsburgh - 11-5
Cinci - 11-5
Indy - 14-2
Jacksonville - 12-4
Denver - 13-3

I don't know, there is a thread on the front page saying that he signed with the Jags.

Back
Top Bottom