Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

Dolfan1034 said:
I don't know, there is a thread on the front page saying that he signed with the Jags.

I kinda hope he does sign with the Jags. If Miami gets him, they better not pay too much for him.

mcteems said:
I kinda hope he does sign with the Jags. If Miami gets him, they better not pay too much for him.

Yup I think he's not worth what his agent is asking for.... anyone have tape of the game 3 seasons ago when Ricky broke Arringtons ankles with that juke move?

????

:confused: i dont knowwhatto make ofthis people..but i just dont think its exactly true

It isn't real. The guy who started the rumor just got off a temporary ban from his site and made up the false rumor. It then spread like a wild fire.

I love to See Nub in the mix. I can Always trust him! Article was a joke. Beasley up the gut sounds good to me!!

It has been the same false report all day on Jaguar board. Funny how all message boards have the same problems with people trying to state false news:shakeno:

3 years, $11 million? if people are going to make up news, you'd think they'd make up BELIEVABLE news...

i'm as likely to sign with the jags for that as arrington is.

DPlus47 said:
3 years, $11 million? if people are going to make up news, you'd think they'd make up BELIEVABLE news...

i'm as likely to sign with the jags for that as arrington is.
Awesome. I just pre-ordered my new jersey. :wink:

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom