Merged: Lendale White | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Lendale White

Thank You Mr. White

white from usc might have just given us a better player at 16, does anyone think someone might take him before 16 moving a better player down to us?

Don't count out the cards.

i think that there are some teams that the closer the draft gets the more they might try to fill that void, up until his final atempt this guy was money in the bank

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I read that he might be the first round pick for the Packers.

Do the Packers really need a RB? When everyone is healthy they have A. Green, N. Davenport and that new guy that filled in fine for them after the first two went down.

If he doesn't help out the quality of our 1st round pick, he helps out our second rounder for sure.

Its nice having 2nd rounders again, thanks Nick for bringing them back.

Dookie Davenport isn't a first rate #1 runner and Ahman is Ahgone during the offseason because of his contract demands.

I also would not count out the Cardinals. It would be very Denny Green to draft the man who is represented by Snoop Doggy Dogg.

ckparrothead said:
I also would not count out the Cardinals. It would be very Denny Green to draft the man who is represented by Snoop Doggy Dogg.

is he really? :lol:

is Ricky still represented by Percy Miller AKA "Master P"? :sidelol:

Nappy Roots said:
is he really? :lol:

is Ricky still represented by Percy Miller AKA "Master P"? :sidelol:

Snoop and LenDale are pretty close. But, I wouldn't worry about LenDale ending up with the kind of deal that Master P negotiated for Ricky. Snoop will make sure he has plenty of HWD's to make sure White gets the best deal possible.

And no, Ricky is now represented by Leigh Steinberg.

Back
Top Bottom