Merged: Lendale White | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Lendale White

I'm not sure i'd take white ahead of deangelo williams

@@@@@ said:
I'm not sure i'd take white ahead of deangelo williams

Cedric Benson syndrome, afraid of that wear and tear.

Lendale White is a great back and I think will be a great one in the NFL. But they could try down and get him and another pick.

Skeet84 said:
Lendale White is a great back and I think will be a great one in the NFL. But they could try down and get him and another pick.
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:
Fifth is too high For Lendale. He would be a really nice mid first round pick for somebody.

I don't see any way he goes ahead of DeAngelo Williams or Laurence Maroney. I like White alot, but those two are very good prospects. You never know though after workouts his stock could shoot up. I still doubt it though.

they should trade down and get another pick (with us) and pick him at the 16 spot

weisdolphins said:
they should trade down and get another pick (with us) and pick him at the 16 spot

sounds good to me.

I think he's going to be a great pro back, but heck, 4 is really high. Plus the lines are blurred as to whether he's declaring or not.

weisdolphins said:

If Leinart is still on the board by the 5th spot, I'd trade up with GB for him. We get our franchise QB, they get their Ahman Green replacement. 5th is a reach for both White and Cutler.

Skeet84 said:

Exacly. Not sure if he's 5th overall material.

Back
Top Bottom