Merged: Madison Poll/doesn't expect to return (link) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Madison Poll/doesn't expect to return (link)

What will happen to Madison?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a shame that, in today's game, players like Sam Madison can't stay with one team. Madison is a player that deserves to retire as a Dolphin.

it happens... not heart broken. he makes a lot of cash, and he's not going to get any better... all that said, and i still think this was the best season madison had in the last 3-4 years.

Noooooooo!!!!! Bring Sam back you dumb poops! This leaves Reggie flippin Howard as a starting CB :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Boik14 said:
Noooooooo!!!!! Bring Sam back you dumb poops! This leaves Reggie flippin Howard as a starting CB :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

No it doesn't. Reggie Howard won't be here next year. They just don't care enough about him to write an article about him.

wpgfishfan said:
He seems pretty adamant about not coming back. I will be surprised if he gets 3.5 million somewhere else

That's because he knows they will be looking at another pay cut restructuring and the team lied to him last time.

Another one of Rick's screw up jobs. The money paid to Madison/Howard could have paid for a good portion of Surtain's contract. Should have bit the bullet on Madison then. Surtain/Daniels/Poole sure looks a lot solid then neither with Daniels and Poole.

I dont want Sam gone he has at least another year maybe 2 playing at a high level :(.

hahahahaa... oh man. reggie howard. hahhahaha joke and a half... there's no way that howard is even a #3 corner for any team in this league next year.

and mr. racoon, i don't compute how a second year player coming off a major injury and a pretty good corner in daniels equate to a pro bowl player in surtain and a still pretty productive player in madison.... i do however, like your name....

rocky, you met your match
na, doc, its only a scratch
and i'll be better
as soon as i am able...

You gotta love his Dolphin fan forever attitude. :dolphins:

The NFL is a business and unfortunately guys who are on the downside of their careers like Madison become cap casulties. I thought Sam was a very underrated player even to most Dolfans, and was one of the top cornerbacks in the league for awhile, it'll be a shame to see him in another teams uniform. It's funny how nobody has a problem with teams cutting guys in order to save money, but when a guy holds out for more money "they signed the contract they should be loyal to it." If Sam is not back the team I believe would need to bring in a veteran starter to atleast compete with Poole and Daniels. I think they are the future starters for the team, but I like to have a veteran back there also. Sam and Surtain were two moves that JJ absolutely got right, I think a 1st rd pick was traded to take one in the 2nd, and that was a brilliant move, unfortunately some of the other moves were not.

He said he wouldnt take a paycut to stay with the fins. he doestn deserve the kind of money hes making anymore.

to me that speaks volumes about this guys character:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom