Merged: Marcus vick WR??/Marcus Vick? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus vick WR??/Marcus Vick?

Mr.305 said:
What do you think about the Dolphins spending a 6th or 7th round draft choice, on Marcus Vick and letting him come up under Culpepper? Culpepper was a very mobile QB and he could teach Vick a lot. I think it would be one hell of a steal if he turns out at all like his big Bro.

:dolphins:

I'd rather them spend a late rond pick for toilet paper to wipe their ...
This guy is a world class piece of ....What the h... are you thinking???
Steal my butt.

I would rather not bring him on this team at all. He is a waste of good talent with alot of problems.

Mr.305 said:
What do you think about the Dolphins spending a 6th or 7th round draft choice, on Marcus Vick and letting him come up under Culpepper? Culpepper was a very mobile QB and he could teach Vick a lot. I think it would be one hell of a steal if he turns out at all like his big Bro.

:dolphins:

You must be like 5 years old......

word on the street is shanahan's got him late second, maybe third rd.

enigmatics said:
You must be like 5 years old......

Wow, what an enlightened comment! You are one of the most ignorant, immature and downright rude posters on this board. Time for you to grow up and cut the childish behavior.

I don't agree with what the orginal poster said either. I wouldn't even sign Marcus Vick as an undrafted FA even if he agreed to wash jocks straps after practice.

Your comment was childish and it's not the first time you've acted in such a juvenille manner. If you disagree with someone, that's fine. But name calling and insulting other posters goes against the TOS here at Finheaven.

I strongly recommend the moderators have you banned. They would be doing the entire site a favor.

endorPHINS72 said:
Wow, what an enlightened comment! You are one of the most ignorant, immature and downright rude posters on this board. Time for you to grow up and cut the childish behavior.

I don't agree with what the orginal poster said either. I wouldn't even sign Marcus Vick as an undrafted FA even if he agreed to wash jocks straps after practice.

Your comment was childish and it's not the first time you've acted in such a juvenille manner. If you disagree with someone, that's fine. But name calling and insulting other posters goes against the TOS here at Finheaven.

I strongly recommend the moderators have you banned. They would be doing the entire site a favor.

:boohoo: ............. cry me a river........it's threads like these which drag the quality of this site down......... I mean c'mon, Marcus Vick? I just can't fathom where some posters' heads are at when they make assanine threads like these...........

I Would Take Him, Everyone Makes Mistakes. Look At Ricky Williams And T. Owens, Everyone On This Site Wanted Both Of Them On The Team. He Be A Steal, Take It And Run. Let Dc Take Him Under His Wing

enigmatics said:
:boohoo: ............. cry me a river........it's threads like these which drag the quality of this site down......... I mean c'mon, Marcus Vick? I just can't fathom where some posters' heads are at when they make assanine threads like these...........

Discussion sites like Finheaven are meant to bring out discussions and debates, albeit civil ones. Some team will sign Vick as an UFA, possibly us but I doubt it. Denver spent a third round pick on Maurice Clarett last year...A THIRD ROUND PICK!!!! Is it that unreal a scenario where you have to make a snide comment to the poster like "What are you five?". Your opinions are welcome here but I think snide remarks and insults bring this forum down much further than naive threads.

dolphins72/73 said:
I Would Take Him, Everyone Makes Mistakes. Look At Ricky Williams And T. Owens, Everyone On This Site Wanted Both Of Them On The Team. He Be A Steal, Take It And Run. Let Dc Take Him Under His Wing

Why Do You Write Like This? Geeeez :shakeno:

yea i wouldnt mind spending a 7th round pick i think we have 3 7th round picks this year(not sure correct me if im wrong) so spending one of them on marcus vick wouldnt be that big of an issue....the kid has talen and his older brother said that marcus is even faster than him...he has many off the field problems so i wouldnt expect to see him drafted by us

endorPHINS72 said:
I wouldn't even sign Marcus Vick as an undrafted free agent. This kid is a bum.
4.29 forty will make others view that different.

dolphins72/73 said:
i agree to a certain extent. ricky has made 3 mistakes, 4th is pending. yet we still hold onto him. they could've traded him gotten a little something but now w/all this he's worth nothing to other teams. personally i like ricky. i hope he stays, i hope he does well. on the other hand, marcus vick has done more than smoke some cheeba. he's stomped on someones calf, he pulled a gun on some kids while at a mcdonalds, last year he was driving on a suspended liscence w/cheeba in his car, and the whole girls drinking rape thing. he's already made the 3-4 mistakes and he hadn't even gotten out of college yet. if he was just smokin some pot ok whatever, but he's got some serious character issues. i dont think his talent is on the same level as TO. alot of people can look past TO's character flaws because they're not criminally oriented, but his skills are the best in the league.

the kid is scummy and thats what it all boils down too. he couldnt be trusted at virginia tech even with all that $$ his brother throws at that athletic program.

Back
Top Bottom