Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

Marcus Vick will Declare

He just got kicked off his team, so, the draft is his logical choice. would you want him and in what round??

He could be a good project

This is one of the first times I've so disliked a player that I wouldn't even give him a chance. F'in prick... That's all he is.

Gonzo said:
There will be QB's that are just as talented at that level of the draft who actually DESERVE to be drafted. Lil' Vick is a piece of trash and isn't even worth a look.

Amen!

Evidently the powers-that-be at VT believe that too. He's gone. Good riddance.

This dude is......I don't know how to describe him.....how was that d-lineman anyway??

SpeedRush99 said:
No comparison whatsoever. Crowder dropped cause of his knees.

Marcus Vick is a worthless excuse for a human being and I want him no where near this team.

LOL...tell me how you REALLY feel! :lol:

chillin6776 said:
He just got kicked off his team, so, the draft is his logical choice. would you want him and in what round??

He could be a good project

Two words: **** no.

Vertical Limit said:
Everyone in the draft is a "total project". You never know how they will come out in the NFL, especially if the player plays the QB position.

Just check out #3 Joey Harrington and #1 Vinny Testeverde. Both of them turned out to be total dissapointments (one for Detroit, the other for Tampa Bay).

What number was Tom Brady picked up in? 199th? And was he a college star? No.

Only difference is that Brady probably didn't pull half the s*** that Vick has pulled. He's not worth the trouble.

Vertical Limit said:
Also, I think he will fall right there on number 16 in the draft. So, there isn't no need to trade up to get this kid.

You would spend the 16th overall pick on this kid? lol, I wish you were the Fins GM.
I wouldnt spend a 4th on the guy, let alone the 16th pick.

Vertical Limit said:
ESPN just announced that the Hoaskies will suspend Marcus Vick if he returns to school for stomping on the opponents leg in the Bowl game.

That leaves Marcus Vick with two options:
- Transfer to another school.
- Enter the NFL draft.

More than likely, he isn't going to want to transfer to another school especially since many big-time schools already have a sophmore or junior QB that they are working on.

I know some people don't have much faith in this kid, but I beleive he can do very well in the NFL (like a McNabb type talent). He has a powerful arm, great prescision, and is a great runner as well. Give him a good receiver (like Chambers), and he will do great in a Dolphins uniform.

Also, I think he will fall right there on number 16 in the draft. So, there isn't no need to trade up to get this kid.

You lost all your finheaven street cred
How this post made me feel:
:sidelol: - :lol: - :goof: - :rolleyes: - :( - :mad: - :fire: - :cry: - :shakeno: - :confused:

Vertical Limit said:
ESPN just announced that the Hoaskies will suspend Marcus Vick if he returns to school for stomping on the opponents leg in the Bowl game.

That leaves Marcus Vick with two options:
- Transfer to another school.
- Enter the NFL draft.

More than likely, he isn't going to want to transfer to another school especially since many big-time schools already have a sophmore or junior QB that they are working on.

I know some people don't have much faith in this kid, but I beleive he can do very well in the NFL (like a McNabb type talent). He has a powerful arm, great prescision, and is a great runner as well. Give him a good receiver (like Chambers), and he will do great in a Dolphins uniform.

No way in hell we would draft him 16th. And he is too young to play right now (IMO). Nobody will take him.

Back
Top Bottom