Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

I would rather have a decent athlete with a big heart and good character traits (Wes Welker for example) than have an immature kid that's not ready for the NFL.

There will be QB's that are just as talented at that level of the draft who actually DESERVE to be drafted. Lil' Vick is a piece of trash and isn't even worth a look.

but i mean look at Crowder he would of gone higher in the draft but the guy had some off the feild problems and look at the player he has become because of Saban and his staff....

I know his legs were a big reason aswell but alot of ppl said he was not very mature and would cause problems..

I would take a shot with vick once you solve the problem with the Secondary and your starting QB.

elandre said:
but i mean look at Crowder he would of gone higher in the draft but the guy had some off the feild problems and look at the player he has become because of Saban and his staff....

I know his legs were a big reason aswell but alot of ppl said he was not very mature and would cause problems..

I would take a shot with vick once you solve the problem with the Secondary and your starting QB.

Crowder is and was talented. Vick is living off his brother's name and decent-at-best talent. The two are not comparable. Also, Vick obviously is a problem ON the field as well as off given his unsportsmanlike conduct (especially the ***** move he pulled in the Gator Bowl that lead to his being kicked off the team). Saban won't waste the pick.

marcus vick might declare for the draft!!!

marcus vick was kicked off virginia tech football team,Now his choices are to declare for the NFL Draft by the Jan. 15 deadline or transfer to a Division I-AA school. If he's elegible for the draft which round do you guys think he will go? Should we take him in the first round if he's avaible.

dofan4ever said:
marcus vick was kicked off virginia tech football team,Now his choices are to declare for the NFL Draft by the Jan. 15 deadline or transfer to a Division I-AA school. If he's elegible for the draft which round do you guys think he will go? Should we take him in the first round if he's avaible.

First round, hell no.... but if hes around in the later rounds, its worth a chance... if Saban can make Manny cry, I think he can handle a Vick

hahahahaha

1st round !

What are we the Jets!!! HELL No

We would take him in the 4th or 5th if we did i dont think any team will risk a 1st or 2nd round pick on him.

No!!

In the name of all that is holy, please NO!

This guy is a loser, through and true. He has no character, no pride in himself or his team, and is a disgrace to the sport. How many chances could Virginia Tech give him? And he blew them all. No way is he even remotely worth a first round pick or being picked at all. Not to mention that his stats are terrible. He has thrown for 3 more TD's than INT's in his college career, hardly warranting being drafted. We see how well his bro is panning out in Atlanta, and at least he seems like he has some good character. Marcus is a pathetic human being and an embarassment to anyone who has ever played football.

I think someone might use a second on him... by all accounts, he's way ahead of his brother at this stage of his career. Granted, it would be a stretch, but he'll be as effective as Michael is in two years.

If we pick Marcus Vick, it will be worse than any pick Speilman or Wannstedt made. I can't believe anyone would suggest drafting the moron. He isn't that good (DEFINETLY not pro material) and his personality and attitude are horrible.

elandre said:

No comparison whatsoever. Crowder dropped cause of his knees.

Marcus Vick is a worthless excuse for a human being and I want him no where near this team.

Macus Vick

Im defenitly not one to rub it in....but seeing as marcus vick has all these problems with his attitude i think i have too.......a few months ago, i started a thread called "marcus vick is overrated". it was during the miami/va. tech game.....i basically called him out.....anyways.....there were a few people on this site that disagreed with me....and im usually a pretty nice guy....but they got me banned for 24 hours...i just wanted to expose them....here is the link to the page.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=107090

Back
Top Bottom