Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

I hope marcus realizes he cant point a gun @ the defense like he did to some teenagers today.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Well the last QB with a Vick like playing style was Vick. Good point.

Playing style, there have been many, Cunningham, Flutie, Tarkenten, Stewart, McNabb and McNair (before they started staying in the pocket more often) natural athletic talent, you are right. But that's 2 different things. All I needed to see was that game in Chicago to draw the conclusion that Mike Vick will NEVER lead his team to an SB unless they got lucky and avoided a really solid defensive team in the playoffs. He was chucking it up for grabs all game and looked lost. He's as dumb as a donut. Judging from his rap sheet I'd have to conclude his brother is dumber. Why so many hair brain schemes at the QB position here at Finheaven????

Mr. Reality said:
WHO CARES. Name the last QB with a Vick like playing style that has won a SB??? You can't because it's never happened. These guys are fun to watch, but if I want entertainment I go to the movies. When it comes to the Dolphins I want to win a SB.
I couldn't have said it better!! No to Vick!!

If Vick were smart, he'd go down to a 1AA team and play a year there. His stock is so low right now that he's going to be a late pick and may not be drafted at all.

Tons of talent, either needs to grow up or really is just a bad guy.

Amazingly, if he is smart enough to take it, he'll get another chance at the 1AA level to prove which one it is.

Alex22 said:
This Just in Marcus Vick is the #1 Selection in the NFL Draft

The National Felons league

Hes also slated to star in the next remake of "The Longest Yard"

A friend of mine bet me $5 that Miami will draft Marcus Vick.

I took that bet. I'll be $5 richer in April!

(If Miami does draft Vick, I will revoke the rights to my firstborn child to Saban...and disagree very strongly!)

So I heard that Marcus Vick pulled out a gun on some teenagers this week on ESPN. What a goon. I thought the leg stomp they week before was just a "hyped up" thing because he was in a football game. But now this shows the guy is just a troublemaker. Forget him.

I was on this site a week or so ago, defending marcus. Not really defending his stomping in the Gator Bowl, but just that hes just a kid who hasn't learned to behave himself yet. Well, to me, it takes a man to admit he was wrong. This kid is one of the dumbest morons ive ever seen. It's one thing to make some stupid choices in your life, and learn not to do them again, but it seems this kid is hell-bent on throwing his chances and opportunities down the toilet. He is a talented kid, but he obviously has some serious problems.

From now on, i'll reserve my comments about this punk until (if ever) he turns his life around. I still think he's talented, but hes not so talented that one could look past his of-the-field problems.

Vick and Clarett are real tragedies. Young fellows who have essentially wrecked promising careers. Clarett tossed millions of bucks out the window and will probably never play again. Vick may get someone to give him a shot if the cost is not too dear. I hope they both get a second (third?) chance and have the sense to take it and make it.

Him and Clarrett can open up a burger joint and use it as a front for a meth lab. They'll use drugged 15 year old prostitutes to peddle their wares and get to the untapped market of 8-12 year olds. After contracting both herpes and AIDS they will repent their sins and enter the clergy, only to get kicked out for fondling young boys.... The only thing left will be to get sex changes and spend their last days turning Trix's in Birmingham....

And the sad thing is i can see it happen...

News Update-- Vick has signed with his new super agents-- John Avery and Nate Newton!

hdjetta6316 said:
Him and Clarrett can open up a burger joint and use it as a front for a meth lab. They'll use drugged 15 year old prostitutes to peddle their wares and get to the untapped market of 8-12 year olds. After contracting both herpes and AIDS they will repent their sins and enter the clergy, only to get kicked out for fondling young boys.... The only thing left will be to get sex changes and spend their last days turning Trix's in Birmingham....

And the sad thing is i can see it happen...

News Update-- Vick has signed with his new super agents-- John Avery and Nate Newton!

:sidelol: Oh sure, anyone can predict in generalities. Let's have some specifics man!! j/k

Marcus Vick arrested for war crimes...

Marcus Vick arrested for Nazi war crimes
clear.gif
The sad saga of former Virginia Tech quarterback went from bad to even worse this morning with the news he has been detained by U.S. Justice Department officials for Nazi war crimes during the 1940s.
clear.gif
“The gun arrest the other day at the McDonald’s caught me by surprise,†said Virginia Tech head coach Frank Beamer, “but this one, uh, I definitely can say I didn’t see this one coming at all. It’s shocking. Our records say Marcus wasn’t even born until 1984, but apparently he was exterminating Jews a good 40 years before that. You know, I’m starting to get the impression that this stuff is never going to end with Marcus. He has some real problems.â€Â
clear.gif
According to the Justice Department, Vick personally oversaw the killing or more than 30,000 people at Dachau as a captain in the Nazi German army. U.S. officials plan to extradite Vick to Germany for trial by the end of the month.
clear.gif
“Every time I think Marcus has bottomed out he seems to drop even lower,†said Beamer. “First it was the incident where he got those little girls drunk, then the drunk driving and the speeding with suspended license stuff. Then he stomps on that guy’s leg and goes and gets himself arrested for brandishing a gun at a McDonald’s. And now it’s the Holocaust. You know, I’m even starting to think all these rumors that he killed Christ might be true.â€Â

http://www.sportspickle.com

This is a joke obviously, sometimes known as Satire...

Back
Top Bottom