Merged: Matt Leinart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Matt Leinart

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Is Lionheart Leinart.....

NFL ready or does he need time to groom like most QB's need, the way i see it I think he can excel in this league whom ever he is drafted by!!

Thoughts??

Dominizzo God Bless America and this BEloved Franchise Miami Dolphins

dominizzo said:
NFL ready or does he need time to groom like most QB's need, the way i see it I think he can excel in this league whom ever he is drafted by!!

Thoughts??

Dominizzo God Bless America and this BEloved Franchise Miami Dolphins

- Call an audiable, throw in South Bend on 4th down with time running out , while behind and complete it? Stones

dominizzo said:
???????? wooow im lost:confused:

The last play of the Notre Dame vs. USC game. When Leinhart called an audible with 7 seconds left and won the game with it.

dominizzo said:
wooow U really think hes NFL ready though Ether?

Sure, just depends on the situation he is drafted into. No matter what though, he'll end being very good. That play demonstrated how much he is above every other QB to come out this next draft. Great leader, read defenses nicely, good arm, good size, and takes chances when he needs to.

ether79 said:
Sure, just depends on the situation he is drafted into. No matter what though, he'll end being very good. That play demonstrated how much he is above every other QB to come out this next draft. Great leader, read defenses nicely, good arm, good size, and takes chances when he needs to.

who would u compare him too ?? I see a Steve Young type back

dominizzo said:
who would u compare him too ?? I see a Steve Young type back

Tom Brady, off the top of my head. He isn't mobile by any means like Young, but has good pocket presence.

I don't think any rookie QB is NFL ready as great of a situation they're put in. IMO Matt Leinart is the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning. I know people will question his arm strength and say he's playing with a great team but the guy is a winner. People search to find something wrong with Leinart but the guy has been a better college QB than Peyton, I know USC is stacked but they were also stacked with Carson Palmer and lost 2 games. I don't believe Saban would trade up and give up future draft picks for a player, but if their is a guy to do it for I believe it is Leinart.....Anyway CHICAGO WHITESOX 2005 WORLDSERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

djfresh47 said:
I don't think any rookie QB is NFL ready as great of a situation they're put in. IMO Matt Leinart is the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning. I know people will question his arm strength and say he's playing with a great team but the guy is a winner. People search to find something wrong with Leinart but the guy has been a better college QB than Peyton, I know USC is stacked but they were also stacked with Carson Palmer and lost 2 games. I don't believe Saban would trade up and give up future draft picks for a player, but if their is a guy to do it for I believe it is Leinart.....Anyway CHICAGO WHITESOX 2005 WORLDSERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

If Chicago wants to win 3 -4 series they have to keep that pitching intact

ether79 said:
Tom Brady, off the top of my head. He isn't mobile by any means like Young, but has good pocket presence.

Agreed, much like a Brady ... I think he will struggle just like any rookie if he is thrown into the fire from day one. I'd rather he be eased into the roll of starter the way Marino was. Put him in late in games and get a feel for the speed of the NFL games. Then hopefully by the last 6 or 7 games of the season, he is not just treading water.

Ahhh, but then, will we even have a snow balls chance in hell of drafting him? I seriously doubt it right now ...

djfresh47 said:

I'd say Palmer was a better prospect but I'd put Leinart right behind him. I just liked Palmer's arm strength more, but that might be splitting hairs in the end.

Gunner4u65 said:
Agreed, much like a Brady ... I think he will struggle just like any rookie if he is thrown into the fire from day one. I'd rather he be eased into the roll of starter the way Marino was. Put him in late in games and get a feel for the speed of the NFL games. Then hopefully by the last 6 or 7 games of the season, he is not just treading water.

Ahhh, but then, will we even have a snow balls chance in hell of drafting him? I seriously doubt it right now ...

Gunner if The fish lose to Saints were in that Range For Lionheart Leinart

Back
Top Bottom