MERGED: McCardell would improve our Offense 10 fold | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: McCardell would improve our Offense 10 fold

finfan54 said:
you dont know that really, what i do know is that mccardell will be coming in at a bad time and will have to learn this offense on the fly. not good. we will have to give up money(cap space) and draft picks (a #1 probably).
If they cut Mccardell that is an entirely different scenario but as it stands right now, bucs are talking #1. dude wants money. thats what i know. I also know that Newson is making waves and has a different situation this year menatally as compared with having to play in the WFL last year.

I dont want us to bomb this year. I want us to suprise the world and have young guys step up and say, we are champions! But that really is not going to happen now is it? with or without mccardell. this is a team game and we certainly do not have all the parts in place. If mccardell gets cut, then i would get him. If they take Ogun in a trade straight up, i would even consider that as a good deal, but i would never ever suggest at this point and time to give up our #1 and whatever cap space for next year on a guy who is 34 and greedy for big bucks.
Tampa's talking #1 for McCardell? Where? When? Link?

Back
Top Bottom