Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread:

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread:

Are we ready?

:band: :guitar: :band2: :beerbang: :drinkers: :redeye: :drinker: :dance:
clear.gif

Feel free to post discussion of the upcoming annihaltion of the Tennessee Turds.

i like our chances sep 12!!!! heres to the yr our defense finally dominates like they should

I think our defense is ready.. we will see who starts at Running Back and QB before I say our offense is ready.

They are having a hell of time finding a running game........If they are one dimensional....we gottem......

They are also bitching about their WR's.......

We are not facing the Titans we faced last year....

Section126 said:
They are having a hell of time finding a running game........If they are one dimensional....we gottem......

They are also bitching about their WR's.......

We are not facing the Titans we faced last year....
What are you talking about, CHRIS BROWN looks GREAT.... :shakeno:

lazlo73 said:
That's what I was thinking!
Good as least I'm not alone. I believe it will be low scoring and if we can pull the upset (and it would be a big upset!) maybe a little confidence will start to build... ;)

ill be the first one to say i think this is gona be another week 1 loss

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (lil john)

and i agree, chris brown is looking really good, definatly a running threat!!

Miami 27 Tennessee 10
Whoever the QB is will throw for 2 TD's one to Chambers and one to Booker
Morris scores on a 20 yard blast and Olindo kicks from 47 and 43...Defense makes McNair look like a specific QB we had last year(no names mentioned)...

Revenge

I was at the game last year at Tennessee. :fire: Not a fun game for a Dolphin Fan!

Let's open up a can of AJ to Chambers :cooldude:

Dolphins win 16-13 in a low scoring affair. With the scores knotted up at 13 a piece, Miami launches a 70 yard drive to the Titan 16 yard line and with time expiring, Olindo Mare drills the game winner off the dirt!

Back
Top Bottom