Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread: | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread:

42ZRo said:
cmon now talk realisticly not in dreams
See the title of the thread? It is a PEP RALLY. In other words... this is where we rev our selves up that we are going to WIN. And you are not helping. Take your "realistic" posts elsewhere.

Anyway... GO PHINS. We need to get revenge on this team.

Dolphins 20 Titans 14

i dont care if Jim Brown is a fin next sunday..........we will stop him like we do to everyone else.............no one on the fins roster this or last are going to beat us on the ground.............if you are going to do any damage it will have to be on turnovers or throwing..........and we like our matchups on your QB or WR or TE............question to be answered will you have the answers to stop our O..............I know you have faith in your D...........but that D has not gotten it done for three yrs and it is not as good as it has been in the past.............

but that D has not gotten it done for three yrs and it is not as good as it has been in the past.............

I hope you dont think the Titans defense is better than Miami's.:shakeno:

bongo59 said:
i dont care if Jim Brown is a fin next sunday..........we will stop him like we do to everyone else.............no one on the fins roster this or last are going to beat us on the ground.............if you are going to do any damage it will have to be on turnovers or throwing..........and we like our matchups on your QB or WR or TE............question to be answered will you have the answers to stop our O..............I know you have faith in your D...........but that D has not gotten it done for three yrs and it is not as good as it has been in the past.............
So...who r your players that match up well with Booker,Chambers and McMhiceal....and i hope u have good depth covering people like Lee and Thompson.

Bongo don't be so sure. Our passing game will be pretty decent, plus home field may help. However I do agree the Titans are favored, but who gives a damn.

jmm13-54 said:
I was at the game last year at Tennessee. :fire: Not a fun game for a Dolphin Fan!

Let's open up a can of AJ to Chambers :cooldude:

Open me up baby ,

we will win wit aj at the helm

JD44 said:
Miami 27 Tennessee 10
Whoever the QB is will throw for 2 TD's one to Chambers and one to Booker
Morris scores on a 20 yard blast and Olindo kicks from 47 and 43...Defense makes McNair look like a specific QB we had last year(no names mentioned)...
You don't have to be THAT specific lol. 47 & 43 heh?

If you think Rolle can nuetralize Chambers man-up, you will be in for a world of dissapointment, and that is if Rolle is 100%, which he is not (ankle). Dont get me wrong, ROlle is a real good CB, but as you will see, CC is by far better than ever. Now I think that Dyson is over rated and will be abused by either CC or Booker. Shulters if I remember correct is a good Safety but I don't think he can match up with either of the above WRs or Mcmichael, as for Williams the other Williams, I assume Tank Williams? If so, I'm not a big fan of his though his name is a good football name. These matchups are irrelivant if Jay Fiedler is announced as the QB. If Feeley is the Starter, you'll be surprised at how good the kid can throw. As for our DBs being overated...dream on! Theres not a better or deeper secondary in the NFL..period. Our Dline is knicked up so they are actually my worry. As for the LBs that you seem to think suck, well they are actually good...not proclaiming they are some great dominating unit, but they are savy high motor, consistant guys that will make plays. I actually think your WRs are grossly over-rated so we'll see who is correct since we seem to disagree identically on these respective units. My only concern is CB running the ball, and again if Fiedler plays (no chance for us if this happens). Guess we'll find out in a week. Hope Calico recouperates fast and is 100% for the game so we can match up against oyur top 3 WRs...I actually like Callico more than than Mason and bennett...more upside and explosiveness.

MIAMI 9999
Tennessee -1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOHOOOOOOO GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!
CHAMBERS SETS AN NFL RECORD 12,000 YARDS IN A GAME!!!!!
FEELEY SURPASSES MARINO IN A SINGLE GAME 70,000 YARDS!!!!!!!
MORRIS IS THE NEXT SANDERS!!!!
OUR DEFENSE RECORDS 70 SACKS and 40 INTERCEPTIONS!!!!

oh sorry, it might not be that realistic but thats what this message board is for right? to get us optimistic that were going to win

haha but serious I think we will win 21-20 Mare will win it with seconds left.

Phinfan31 said:
MIAMI 9999
Tennessee -1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOHOOOOOOO GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!
CHAMBERS SETS AN NFL RECORD 12,000 YARDS IN A GAME!!!!!
FEELEY SURPASSES MARINO IN A SINGLE GAME 70,000 YARDS!!!!!!!
MORRIS IS THE NEXT SANDERS!!!!
OUR DEFENSE RECORDS 70 SACKS and 40 INTERCEPTIONS!!!!

oh sorry, it might not be that realistic but thats what this message board is for right? to get us optimistic that were going to win

haha but serious I think we will win 21-20 Mare will win it with seconds left.
:roflmao::roflmao: Why play the remaining games in the season? We already have a seasons worth of stats! :lol:

I'm flying down from NY for the game! My friend has the tix, so I have NO idea where I'm sitting, nor do I care! I'll be in the building! Finally I can watch a game without being harassed by knuckle-dragging, beer-bellied, sloped forehead, low IQ JET fans!!!! :lol:

MarksBrothers85 said:
Dolphins win 16-13 in a low scoring affair. With the scores knotted up at 13 a piece, Miami launches a 70 yard drive to the Titan 16 yard line and with time expiring, Olindo Mare drills the game winner off the dirt!

dirt no!!!! please, if we stay in the dirt in 4rth and short... go to 1st down!!! Olindo Mare can´t suport the spotlight in your back...

42ZRo said:
cmon now talk realisticly not in dreams
why is this a dream...anything can happen...just my thoughts ..don't like it don't read em...and surely don't reply.

Back
Top Bottom