Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans Pep Rally thread:

JD44 said:
Miami 27 Tennessee 10
Whoever the QB is will throw for 2 TD's one to Chambers and one to Booker
Morris scores on a 20 yard blast and Olindo kicks from 47 and 43...Defense makes McNair look like a specific QB we had last year(no names mentioned)...
cmon now talk realisticly not in dreams

CB is going to rip you and mcnair will spit you out. chambers will be neutralized by rolle..........you had no Running game with RW on us and without him you have no chance...............welcome to your worst nigthmare because it begins with us on the 12th.................cant wait to see your faces by halftime

CB is going to rip you and mcnair will spit you out. chambers will be neutralized by rolle..........you had no Running game with RW on us and without him you have no chance...............welcome to your worst nigthmare because it begins with us on the 12th.................cant wait to see your faces by halftime

Ah, shut the f--- up ya dick. You realize beating us this year is not an accomplishment I hope.

Section126 said:
As for Chris Brown...their fans seem to bitching alot about him on their message boards.
This is news to me. I have heard nothing but great things about Chris Brown this offseason. I have been keeping up with him because I have him as my backup RB on my FF team (obviously not starting him week 1).

jmm13-54 said:
I was at the game last year at Tennessee. :fire: Not a fun game for a Dolphin Fan!

Let's open up a can of AJ to Chambers :cooldude:
you were not the only fin fan at that game i was there as well. if it was not for meeting the entire team and getting everything i had on me autugraphed the whole weekend would have been a disaster. i really wish we could have at least been competative that day but meeting the players made up for it for me cant speak for you or anybody else thou. and allthou i agree with section 126 about this not being the same team we faced last year they still will put up a fight chris brown will do well but not good enough IMO. dolphins 24 titans 13

I think this Titan offense is going to open up a huge gash in your D and just keep bleeding it...............it will be alot of balance spread offense with one back ............and zach and seau will be running all day covering someone.............this aint smashmouth any longer...............we are going to throw it alot in this game.............we think miami secondary is very overrated and we want zach in pass coverage for sure...........it is going to be a long day for fins...........

bongo59 said:
I think this Titan offense is going to open up a huge gash in your D and just keep bleeding it...............it will be alot of balance spread offense with one back ............and zach and seau will be running all day covering someone.............this aint smashmouth any longer...............we are going to throw it alot in this game.............we think miami secondary is very overrated and we want zach in pass coverage for sure...........it is going to be a long day for fins...........
You have every right to believe this due to the schlacking you gave us last year. However, I think the Dolphins secondary will prove you wrong. Phins win 17-10.

bongo59 said:

y...........o................u................s...........u...............c.................................................k

the fins secondary once had greatness..........no longer...........they are older and rely on savy..........problem is mcnair is not a newbie and he has so much talent around him i just dont see how you are going to stop us since we are very healthy..........maybe if mac was gimpy but he looks great right now............and the last 5 times you played us you did not ever have to worry about any run game...........now you have another issue with macnair to deal with..........again wew ill test every facet of your units..............

bongo59 said:
the fins secondary once had greatness..........no longer...........they are older and rely on savy..........problem is mcnair is not a newbie and he has so much talent around him i just dont see how you are going to stop us since we are very healthy..........maybe if mac was gimpy but he looks great right now............and the last 5 times you played us you did not ever have to worry about any run game...........now you have another issue with macnair to deal with..........again wew ill test every facet of your units..............
<sarcasm on>
I hope you guys game planned for us ALL preseason and are still looking at last nights' game all this week. Because I know of a secret play that we will throw at you on our opening drive.

We are going to RUN Morris to the RIGHT... that's right you heard me to the RIGHT! I bet you guys aren't game planning for that! :tongue: In fact there's NO way you could have, because we have YET to do it. :tongue:

bongo59 said:
Well you are definitely entitled to your opinion. Unfortunately, this opinion isn't valued here. Try the Titans board.

Back
Top Bottom