Merged:Miami Info from the ESPN draft show/Could Miami shape the draft?

Agent51

Starter
Reaction score
Miami Info from the ESPN draft show

Wow, this is like a 15-minute spot on us so far

Zeke0123

This is my worried look
Reaction score
we have 2 suitors for the pick that can only be good :).

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Reaction score
Could Miami shape the draft?

On ESPN right now they are talking about the Dolphins at lenght saying they are in the best position in the draft and really can't go wrong. This is great. Whether we take a QB, trade down, or even end up with a stud RB at 2 we will be getting a very good player to build on. I really am loving this considering we have never been in a situation like this. As bad as last season was it is a good time to be a Dolphins fan for this draft.

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
DolphinDevil28 said:
OK, for those of us who can't be near a TV right now, can we get some more details please???

:roflmao: I just love a post that says nothing!!

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
So this show is on everyday all week at 2 PM EST?

FlyFishingKing

Camp Victory
Reaction score
Miami can shape the draft by what they do...They said for Saban to hold his cards until two minutes before his pick and than take the best offer for a trade.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
NJFINSFAN1 said:
I just love a post that says nothing!!
I didn't say that, I was just asking if the people who are watching could shed a little more light on what they are saying about our Fins.

Agent51

Starter
Reaction score
FlyFishingKing said:
Miami can shape the draft by what they do...They said for Saban to hold his cards until two minutes before his pick and than take the best offer for a trade.
I'm in cali so I haven't seen it yet, but my cousin in RI IMed me and told me expect a nice long part on my Dolphins (he's a stupid 49er fan).

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
DolphinDevil28 said:
I didn't say that, I was just asking if the people who are watching could shed a little more light on what they are saying about our Fins.
I wasn't talking about you, but the thread starter. If you start a thread, let us know what they are saying!!!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
NJFINSFAN1 said:
I wasn't talking about you, but the thread starter. If you start a thread, let us know what they are saying!!!
Yeah, I knew you weren't talking about my post. :lol:

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
DolphinDevil28 said:
OK, for those of us who can't be near a TV right now, can we get some more details please???
They all said, Kiper / Salisbury / Mueller / that Miami has done an excellent job of smokescreening teams into believing we'll go QB, and it's working to our advantage now that the 49ers are strongly focused on QB....

They said we're in the best position now. They said we'll likely get strong offers form both Tampa, and Minnesota. They think we should give Feeley another year of consideration, and taking a QB {this year} isn't that important. They still have us likely taking one of the top three RB's at either #5 or #7, and a trade down senario is now highly possible for Miami....

PHINZ RULE!!!

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
BLITZKRIEG said:
They all said, Kiper / Salisbury / Mueller / that Miami has done an excellent job of smokescreening teams into believing we'll go QB, and it's working to our advantage now that the 49ers are strongly focused on QB....

They said we're in the best position now. They said we'll likely get strong offers form both Tampa, and Minnesota. They think we should give Feeley another year of consideration, and taking a QB {this year} isn't that important. They still have us likely taking one of the top three RB's at either #5 or #7, and a trade down senario is now highly possible for Miami....

PHINZ RULE!!!
Thanks Blitz!!! :wink:

Top Bottom