Merged:Miami Info from the ESPN draft show/Could Miami shape the draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Miami Info from the ESPN draft show/Could Miami shape the draft?

they said we should give feeley at least one more year to make it because we spent a second rounder on him. it wouldnt make since to pick another qb that high this year.

ercin13 said:
It is a big smoke screen. all you hear about is alex smith , trading down, or benson and brown. You will see saturday when saban pulls a fast one and picks braylon edwards. every team behind us will have to change their strategy. cant wait

Although I'd love to have WR B. Edwards, we'd be much better off trading down and taking the best RB available. We get our stud RB, and add a pick or two in the process. We can't lose by trading down....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Aaron Rodgers, Alex Smith, Braylon Edwards, Mike Williams, Ronnie Brown, Carnell Williams, Cedric Benson. 7 Players, if we stay at 7, we get one of those for sure.

I can't see us getting Minny to trade if we trade with Tampa. I feel Minny will trade with Cleveland, because Cleveland is almost forced to take Edwards, they don't need a RB. Which means, if all stays the same, Chicago gets the first RB, we get second. It's really confusing. I hope the Browns stay put, it would help us. Why couldn't there be a defensive Monster. Is #3 too high for Antrelle Rolle?

Saban's done a good job at creating uncertainty with our pick. No one knows who we're going to pick and that's a great strategy.

who are these stud rb's you talkin about. benson, brown, cadillac. we can pick a 3rd or 4th rounder that would be just the same as those jokers

Lukin said:
i'm afraid that if we trade down we won't get Ronnie Brown.

He is a back up RB. Caddillac is better. There is a reason he was a backup

Would rather trade with Missesota, get to first and a second and third right? With Tampa we get a 1st 2nd 3rd and something else. Cant go wrong with 2 1st and a 2nd and 3 from Minn.

ercin13 said:
who are these stud rb's you talkin about. benson, brown, cadillac. we can pick a 3rd or 4th rounder that would be just the same as those jokers

Brown / Benson / Williams are the top three. All are conisdered "ready to start players". The second tier of RB's, although very good, aren't quite as highly talented as the top three. That's not to say one of the RB's in the second group wont be as impressive though....

The safer pick would be taking one of the top three RB's...

PHINZ RULE!!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
That is just assenine.
Edited by Adminu will see it will take 2 to years for these backups to have a decent year. mark my words

Admin Edit - Please refrain from name calling and/or personal attacks

ercin13 said:
it will take 2 to years for these backups to have a decent year. mark my words

Back-ups???....At RB or QB??...

The top three RB's are all going to be starters in 2005. That's what I assume you were talking about....

PHINZ RULE!!!

If we can trade outta #2 we should easily be considered the winners of this draft. It appears if we do trade down we will still be in the top 7. There are 7 players we should be considering at #2, so the fact that we can aquire so many valuable picks and still be assured one of those players is HUGE.

i'm afraid that if we trade down we won't get Ronnie Brown.

It's possible. I prefer Ronnie also but that doesnt mean I'm sure he will be a better back than Benson or Caddie. Atleast one of them will be there at 7, and all 3 backs could be there at 5.

They specifically talked about Saban leaving the door open for Ricky and the fact that by doing that he was able to screw with everyone else's head and confuse them about who we will take.

Back
Top Bottom