Merged:Miami Info from the ESPN draft show/Could Miami shape the draft? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Miami Info from the ESPN draft show/Could Miami shape the draft?

finsnchips said:
OMG!! could you imagine... we're on the clock then suddenly the little Dolphins logo flashes to the Buccs.. I'd be jumping about.

This is ridiculous... I'm an 18 year old boy/man and I'm more excited than I was at most Christmas' I can remember.
Whats even weirder to me mate is that your an Englishman too and so into American Football, when I was back in England I couldn't get any of my mates to watch American Football with me at all. Then again its been a few years since I left England and Premiership sure is effing boring nowadays.

caneaddict said:
They specifically talked about Saban leaving the door open for Ricky and the fact that by doing that he was able to screw with everyone else's head and confuse them about who we will take.

thats a very good point, could this all have been strategy by saban, i wouldn´t be to surprised if in the next few days, coach saban is talking about the possibility of bringing back ricky again

Nublar7 said:
For us people that totally forgot to watch it and left the house, do you know if it will be replayed? I already read from you guys what they said, but now I want to see them praise the Dolphins for myself. :D
There's gonna be another 2 hour update tomorrow at 2pm.

DolphinDevil28 said:
\Have you heard of the word "assenine?" :roflmao:

I, for one, have never heard of it. I HAVE heard of the word "asinine," however.

BLITZKRIEG said:
They all said, Kiper / Salisbury / Mueller / that Miami has done an excellent job of smokescreening teams into believing we'll go QB, and it's working to our advantage now that the 49ers are strongly focused on QB....

They said we're in the best position now. They said we'll likely get strong offers form both Tampa, and Minnesota. They think we should give Feeley another year of consideration, and taking a QB {this year} isn't that important. They still have us likely taking one of the top three RB's at either #5 or #7, and a trade down senario is now highly possible for Miami....

PHINZ RULE!!!
thanks for the info.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Sal Pal and Mort just stated that the 49ers are leaning towards A. Smith....

PHINZ RULE!!!
That's great news then, if those two doofuses are both saying it. It means that the 49ers will definitely take Rodgers. :lol:

After four years of worry, it sure is nice to have complete confidence in the coaching staff.

MNFINFAN said:
Whats even weirder to me mate is that your an Englishman too and so into American Football, when I was back in England I couldn't get any of my mates to watch American Football with me at all. Then again its been a few years since I left England and Premiership sure is effing boring nowadays.

There is plenty of us in the UK follow the NFL, have no fear. The Premiership is boring, you are right about that.

I was impressed with Braylon's interview. He seemed very serious, confident & determined, reminded me of Emmitt Smith in the way he spoke. I believe he would work hard to prove and improve himself, & I'd be happy to have this guy on my team.
I was not impressed with McPherson's interview. When asked directly why he stole the check, he seemed evasive, like "Ummm, I don't really know". When asked how he felt about what the interviewer called his "demeaning" public service picking up trash, he said something to the effect that no matter what "they did to me" he wouldn't let it get him down. As if he still hasn't fully taken responsibility for his actions. I would not trust this guy at the reins of my imaginary team.

poornate said:
Does Anyone know What show this is From? I want to tivo it.....
Tomorrow, at 2pm you'll find another "Sportscenter NFL Draft" on ESPN or ESPN2, I forget....

if smith goes to 49ers, we wont get a trade from tampa...i really cant see saban picking rodgers...so it might be possible that the vikings come talking b/c i would think the smartest move would be to take the best player on the board and that would be edwards and minny wants edwards...truthfully i dont see anything happening and we end up taking edwards

Lukin said:
i'm afraid that if we trade down we won't get Ronnie Brown.

We will get Ronnie Brown at #7 because:

Cleveland will go defense at #3.
Chicago will pick Cedric Benson at #4.
Tampa Bay will pick Cadillac Williams at #5.
Tennessee will pick Antrel Rolle or Mike Williams at #6.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
We will get Ronnie Brown at #7 because:

Cleveland will go defense at #3.
Chicago will pick Cedric Benson at #4.
Tampa Bay will pick Cadillac Williams at #5.
Tennessee will pick Antrel Rolle or Mike Williams at #6.

Uh it's not likely. Tampa Bay likes Ronnie Brown more than Cadillac even, they'll pick him over Ronnie, but that's fine with me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom