Merged:Miami Info from the ESPN draft show/Could Miami shape the draft? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Miami Info from the ESPN draft show/Could Miami shape the draft?

ercin13 said:
your the *** u will see it will take 2 to years for these backups to have a decent year. mark my words

OK, thank you Ms. Cleo. No one was making a personal assault on you, I just attacked your post.

You thought I called you an @ss?? :lol:

Have you heard of the word "assenine?" :roflmao:

DolphinDevil28 said:
OK, thank you Ms. Cleo. No one was making a personal assault on you, I just attacked your post.

You thought I called you an @ss?? :lol:

Have you heard of the word "assenine?" :roflmao:
ive heard of it i was just calling you an ***

Lukin said:
i'm afraid that if we trade down we won't get Ronnie Brown.
Don't worry we don't need him as bad others would like us to believe. He really isn't that much better than the running backs that will be available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. This draft is all about depth especially at that position!!!

ercin13 said:

Which is why you will be banned if you keep that up. Read the TOS.

Besides, I've been called a lot worse by a lot better people.

ercin13 said:

You've been here since 2002 and still haven't read the rules?

FlyFishingKing said:
Miami can shape the draft by what they do...They said for Saban to hold his cards until two minutes before his pick and than take the best offer for a trade.
OMG!! could you imagine... we're on the clock then suddenly the little Dolphins logo flashes to the Buccs.. I'd be jumping about.

This is ridiculous... I'm an 18 year old boy/man and I'm more excited than I was at most Christmas' I can remember.

BLITZKRIEG said:
We wont. It all depends on how far we trade down as well. If we're at #5, he may still be there, if not, we'll go with either Benson / Williams IMO....

At #7, one of the top three should still be there. Worst case senario, we get stuck with RB C. Benson at #7, and we gain a boatload of picks in the procss. It's a no lose situation no matter what....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:roflmao: at "stuck with Benson." Not a bad player to be "stuck" with.

pigskinguy said:
:roflmao: at "stuck with Benson." Not a bad player to be "stuck" with.

Not bad at all....There's really no way Saban can screw this up....

I'll be happy with any of the top three RB's....

PHINZ RULE!!

Back
Top Bottom