Merged: Miami to go after Anderson? / Trade scenarios | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami to go after Anderson? / Trade scenarios

Derek has bad accuracy and he is way overrated.
How can a qb not put up At least! some decent numbers, because what he had was decent numbers at best, when you are throwing the ball to a top 6 wr and the best te in the league and have a real good power running game to help you.

So what happened to Jason Campbell, Kyle Bollar , Eli Manning all of which got out performed by Anderson.

Phillip Rivers should have really killed it then.

29 tds 19 int with an 82 rating is good, not great but good and for a 24 year old playing with the Browns thats very good.

didnt he signed yesterday with the browns a three year deal worth 20 mill.. ? ....i heard it thru nfl network .

So what happened to Jason Campbell, Kyle Bollar , Eli Manning all of which got out performed by Anderson.

29 tds 19 int with an 82 rating is good, not great but good and for a 24 year old playing with the Browns thats very good.

With the season Jamal Lewis had, along with drafting Joe Thomas and signing Steinbach, having both Kellen Winslow Jr and Braylon Edwards give two pro bowl seasons, an 82 rating isnt all that great.

They gave Anderson a great Oline, a fantastic surrounding cast, and he did average.

Take tht guy and put him in Miami and he does awful.

Those 19 interceptions are a concern considering the awsome protection he got from the browns O-Line.

With the season Jamal Lewis had, along with drafting Joe Thomas and signing Steinbach, having both Kellen Winslow Jr and Braylon Edwards give two pro bowl seasons, an 82 rating isnt all that great.

They gave Anderson a great Oline, a fantastic surrounding cast, and he did average.

I have to agree with you. I think its hard to really give up a lot to get Anderson when he had one OK season, with a good supporting cast. I would be surprised if he wanted to play in Miami with the problems and lack of talent. Miami is a great team if you're looking to kill your career.

Its not about acquiring Anderson that concerns me... it's giving up the 1st and a 3rd. we NEED to fill so many positions. i just don't see value in this deal when you consider how much we need to fill. ANY FA QB we acquire will be a stop gap QB anyway.. why break the bank on him to me. Anderson seem like the flavor of the moment.

Smoke screen... We would be paying way too much just to get Anderson if that really happens. Giving up the FIRST OVERALL AND ONE OF THE FIRSTS that we would end up getting that trade for Anderson??? I don't think so.

so anderson had nothing to do with edwards playing well. How come Charlie Frye did not do this. Eli Manning had much better weapons in NY and did not put up these type of numbers. You have to put it all in perspective that this was his first full season as a starter and he was only 24 years old and he played damn well. Can he get better of course but there is much more of a reason to believe he will be a good NFL Qb than there is for Beck since he showed he can play in the league already.

no matter how we all fell about DA, romeo knows bill very well and visa versa, so if DA is the guy you would have to give him and bill the benefit of the doubt

Those 19 interceptions are a concern considering the awsome protection he got from the browns O-Line.

Tony Romo has a pretty good line and threw 19 interceptions the Cleveland line did play pretty good but its not a group of all pros.

Take the guy and put him in Miami and he does awful.

Come on man quit with all the excusses. I don't know what kind of player Anderson will be but I'm getting sick of hearing how a 24 year old guy is no good because he was a "system" guy. The guy threw the ball be didn't do a Big Ben and hand the ball of to fame. Yea he had talent BUT this talent only turned to talent after Anderson got behind center. Now wouldn't you like the talent we have in Miami to be regognized as talent like the guys in Cleveland now are. And why can't Anderson do what he did for them to Ginn, Brown, and Booker?

Come on man quit with all the excusses. I don't know what kind of player Anderson will be but I'm getting sick of hearing how a 24 year old guy is no good because he was a "system" guy. The guy threw the ball be didn't do a Big Ben and hand the ball of to fame. Yea he had talent BUT this talent only turned to talent after Anderson got behind center. Now wouldn't you like the talent we have in Miami to be regognized as talent like the guys in Cleveland now are. And why can't Anderson do what he did for them to Ginn, Brown, and Booker?

you ignored the whole offensive line thing. Ours isnt as good as theirs.

And yeah, Ginns no where near as polished as Braylon, and we dont even have a TE right now, much less a pro bowl caliber one.

19 picks behind the browns o line with their talent would probably convert to around 25 picks behind the dolphins o line due to more pressure.

Back
Top Bottom