Merged: Michael Huff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Huff

elandre

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lets Get Huff

After watching the game i think we def need to draft Huff ~!

I dont know much about him but he is def the DB we need on this team
what are your thoughts ??
He is SUper Quick and can tackle !
:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

after watchin the game i kinda liked bing over huff they were both solid but we need that ss who ccan come up in the box and lay the wood i feel more then the FS spot bell and tillman both play thata spot and bing can take care of jones and let us cut him

Do we really need to talk about Young and Leinhart in a Huff thread? There are already enough threads on those two.

Huff is great and I would be interested to see where he is projected. He is a big physical corner that fits Sabans mold. I would love the guy.

I'm definitely all for Huff if Cutler is gone.

Huff was bringing down everybody tonight. He fits the physical mold that Saban likes. I cant wait for this draft!!

The thing is Huff is not just a great player but he fills one of our needs and would fit into Sabans system.

Last year Thomas Davis went 16 I think and he turned out alright.

The guy is a huge DB and has amazing speed i hope he is around for the 15th pick or whatever we end up with :evil:

Dolfan4life34 said:
after watchin the game i kinda liked bing over huff

Bing seemed to be more attitude than talent. Bing played pretty good though.

I thought Huff looked really good. He made some great open field tackles. One for a loss, and one where he brought down a big FB with only one arm. It was an all-pro tackle. I can see him making big plays when the ball is up in the air in open field (deep passes). I don't think he is much of a run stuffer up the middle. Sammy Knight was good at that. John Lynch is known for that as well.

Huff could bring some big play-making talent to the secondary. Miami already has a strong D-line and LB core, so you have to bank on the run getting stopped by the front 7.

It will be a toss between Michael Huff and Chad Greenway with the first pick. Both guys can greatly improve Miami's defense. Cutler may be picked, but he might not be available at 16.

I don't know why everyone is talking about Bing. I think he has been overrated all year and this game proved it. I didn't think he did anything that warrants him being mentioned in the same class as Huff.

unifiedtheory said:
Michael Huff is the real deal.

He would look GREAT in aqua.
huff was everywhere on the field. what a beast....hope no scouts watched the game so he doesn't skyrocket into the top 10

kastofsna120 said:
huff was everywhere on the field. what a beast....hope no scouts watched the game so he doesn't skyrocket into the top 10

I think him being a saftey will keep him out of the top 10.

Back
Top Bottom