Merged: Michael Huff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Huff

PhinsPhan said:
I think him being a saftey will keep him out of the top 10.

He can play every postion in the secondary. I would love it if we could get Huff.

kastofsna120 said:
sean taylor disagrees

Sean Taylor was the best D player in the draft ofcourse he was going to go top 10 !

Im going to church on sunday and saying a prayer that we get this guy

PhinsPhan said:
Huff is not anywhere close to the best defensive player in the draft.
not anywhere close?? he's clearly a top 3 defensive player now, arguably 1 or 2

kastofsna120 said:
not anywhere close?? he's clearly a top 3 defensive player now, arguably 1 or 2

Ya I am hoping he falls to 16 if Cutler is not there!

Everyone see the stiff arm Lendale White threw on Huff and just took him to the ground? That was sick.

Regardless I agree that Huff was everywhere and fits Saban's system well.

PhinsPhan said:
I think him being a saftey will keep him out of the top 10.

He played SS for Texas this season, but he looks like a corner to me.
More so than Jimmy Williams.
Michael Huff was awesome...great cover guy who's not afraid of contact.
As a matter of fact, If I could remember where all the draft sigs were, I'd trade my Cutler in for a Michael Huff tonight.

I like Huff, the only thing is wether he's gonna be a safety or a corner but Nick took Daniels last year probably not sure if he was gonna play safety or corner.The big difference is that he was a 4th rounder.I'd take Greenway over Huff....Nick's proven he can get DB's later on...but a guy like Greenway along with Zack and Crowder would be great.Of course they could both be gone by the time we pick along with Cutler.We may have to go LT at 16 if that's the BAP on the board at that time.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Huff and Bing seem to be hitting everything that mvoed last night. Bing was the only person who could bring Young down on any sort of consistence. Huff played great against the run, he was on all the hits of White. Both would be great picks and would fit a need that we have. I would prefer Huff cause he's more versatile but Bing could fill Jones' spot easily.

Huff played well in coverage and he is a great tackler, I want Huff because there's no way we get Young and Culter is going top 10 after the Senior Bowl and Combine

Huff anyone?

This guy really showed my something in the NT game. He was physical, and excellent in man coverage. We will most likely not have a shot at Cutler and that's ok. I think we can get a nice QB in later rounds. We really need a young stud DB to get back to the glory days. I think Huff may be that guy..thoughts?

If we don't trade for a Qb I see the first four rounds in the draft like this

1.Michael Huff
2.Manny Lawson
3.Greg Blue
4.Charlie Whitehurst

Back
Top Bottom