Merged: Michael Huff | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Huff

SammySmif said:
This guy really showed my something in the NT game. He was physical, and excellent in man coverage. We will most likely not have a shot at Cutler and that's ok. I think we can get a nice QB in later rounds. We really need a young stud DB to get back to the glory days. I think Huff may be that guy..thoughts?
I like Huff as much as anyone here but I don't like taking DB's in round 1.We've always found some good DB's later on like Sam,Pat,Poole,Daniels and Bell.We got Lance and Tillman in free agency and also Marion and Walker was a late round pick too when he was here.I think we should use our top pick on a LB(Greenway?) or a LT(plenty to choose from) instead of a DB.I won't cry if we take Huff but we should go in another direction imo.

Ozzy rules!!

my idea draft for the phins

1. michael huff texas cb ( if cutler is gone and he is still there, gotta get him

2. omar jacobs bowling green qb ( looks more and more to be qb of this team if cutler is gone in 1st )

3 spencer havner ucla lb ( it would be nice to see him there, great run stopper )

3 alan zemaitis penn st cb ( via trade to sd for madison ) they are looking for a shutdown cb

4 jabari levy ot south carolina ( handled uga all day and uf too nicely )

7 dallas baker wr florida ( not a bad wr to see there in the 7th )

7 chris kuper og north dakota ( anither guard for for hawk to teach )

7 jay McCariens cb princeton 9 saw him play for last 3 years has great talent, even better return man..scored 3 tds off of kickoffs this year and had 9 ints this year with 2 going for td's , his brother is justin from the jets...this guy can play ,won many awards this season, if he is there in 7th he is worth it

It's my understanding that we had 2 5th round picks prior to the supplemental draft. Am I correct in that statement?

I wish Jay McCariens would be there in the 7th round, he'll be a steal at that spot.

What do you guy's think about Mike Hass wr from Organ State, All he does is catch everything thrown his way. I would love to see us draft him in the 4th.

i dont think we have a 5th every mock draft i saw has us with no 5th, i think we proble traded that pick cause wanny was dumb ....as far as haas from osu goes i like him but im thinking we need more of a burner and think we may not need a wr at 4 ..baker is quite fast and if he is there in the 7th i love that

Safety's

Miami will need a safety in this draft so here's a look at some of my favorite prospects:

Michael Huff - very good in coverage and tackling, very fast, agruably the best safety in the draft, has a knack for the ball and was a Ed Reed type safety in college

LaRon Landry - could play either FS or SS, has good size and speed, Saban used to coach him

Ko Simpson - a ballhawk with good speed, a playmaker, has the greatest potential of any safety in the draft

Greg Blue - very fast, very good in coverage, a true head hunter

Daniel Bullocks - has good speed, very good in run support, a ballhawk

I really like Huff and Blue, some people say that Huff is the next Ed Reed and thats a good comparison. As for Blue, I would say he is like a faster John Lynch

You forgot Anthony Smith all this guy do is make big plays, Another guy to look at is Jazzman Williams from Boston college he can play both safty and corner. He's a very physical player.

We already used our 5th- it was Manny Wright. We just drafted him a year early.

I'd like to get your imput on those safeties, I have either never seen the other safety's or don't have enough to right my opinion on them. the above are my favorite prospects

Um, almost positive Dallas Baker is going back to school.

I also think 3 alan zemaitis penn st cb will be gone by the 3rd....(or even getting a 3rd for Madison is a stretch)

Do you think Micheal Huff could drop to 16

I think we definately need to upgrade our secondary. I like Huff. He has the size,speed and instinct and can freakin TACKLE for crying out loud. Im not a mock guru but I do think he'll fall with Lendale and,Bush and Young declaring.

Back
Top Bottom