Merged: Michael Huff | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Huff

It will be close. I could see the Falcons grabbing him right before us.

That would suck.

I would love to see Huff in the aqua and orange. I think that there are a couple of teams before us that could potentially take a safety though. Anyone know where Darnell Bing is projected. Hell I don't even know what year he is, I just like him.

I can't imagine he'll still be there. He's rated the best S in the draft. If he's still there I'll be surprized. It would be nice though.

He is considered a top 2 DB in the draft right now. He may drop a spot if someone steps up before the draft. Miami has a chance to get him. It is about 50/50 though.

It is posible that he could be there at 16 but it doesn't mean that Nick will take him.It all depends on who Nick has rated on his board of the players that will still be there at 16.He could move down and then take Landry later on and add a pick.At this pooint everything is posible.

Ozzy rules!! :rockon: :guitar:

Opinions on my sig..

IMO, he's going to really impress and go before he gets to us, but if he was to slip to 16, would you take him?

Depends on who else is still available. But I definitely wouldn't be upset if we took Huff, thats for sure.

Caps said:
Depends on who else is still available. But I definitely wouldn't be upset if we took Huff, thats for sure.

Exactly. Wouldnt be a bad pick at 16, but I think there are other more important needs

NOTE: No need to state these needs...

is it rare for college players to get blocks...cause we rarely get a blocked kick and i noticed he has a few..so we could use that

Joneal7 said:
is it rare for college players to get blocks...cause we rarely get a blocked kick and i noticed he has a few..so we could use that

why would you say its rare? its less rare then getting blocks in the pros. much less.

1. Cutler
2. Huff

is the players i want at this point. ive had alot of different wants about this draft with alot of people i like so it could change, but i doubt it.

Nappy Roots said:
why would you say its rare? its less rare then getting blocks in the pros. much less.

1. Cutler
2. Huff

is the players i want at this point. ive had alot of different wants about this draft with alot of people i like so it could change, but i doubt it.

I think he was asking if it is rare or not. Although college blocked kicks are less rare than the NFL, Huff is still an incredible kick rusher.

HysterikiLL said:
I think he was asking if it is rare or not. Although college blocked kicks are less rare than the NFL, Huff is still an incredible kick rusher.

:shakeno:

my bad Joneal7, i read what you said wrong.

I think Saban is looking to make the front 7 younger. For that reason i think hes looking there with the pick @ 16.

I wouldnt mind the pick of Huff @ 16 given the need but I dont think its where we'll go. I want to see us go secondary with Ashton Youboty but I dont think that will happen either.

I think Nick will look in the direction of Greenway, Ryans, Mario Williams, etc. A top stud in the front 7. If its not there i think we end up dealing down. I dont think he'll make a pick if its not a player he wants

Back
Top Bottom