Merged: Michael Huff | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Huff

That would be my pick if everything goes as anticipated and someone projected to go ahead of him does not drop down to us.Ngata,Ferguson,etc.

I think Huff is a great player and if hes still around at #16 I think Saban would be more then willing to use the pick on him!

I like Huff....not sure if he's what the Dolphins want and need in the first round thou. I have this feeling that Saban will go after linebackers....especially if the right one(s) fall into his lap with the first to third round picks.

This guy is a very good player and would be my second choice for our pick. I doubt he is there though. The guys just doesn't miss tackles and is in on every play.

I would rather have Jay Cutler

I think Jay Cutler will be a Dolphin

Why are people doubting he'll be there? If that's the case then another very good player has just been ignored. There are plenty of players that can push him down and I wouldn't be surprised if Huff or Cutler are available at 16.

Jaj said:
Why are people doubting he'll be there? If that's the case then another very good player has just been ignored. There are plenty of players that can push him down and I wouldn't be surprised if Huff or Cutler are available at 16.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cutler drop like Rodgers did....once reality hits.

Does anyone else have a feeling that...

Michael Huff is the next Nathan Vasher? He had batter stats at Texas and is currently rated higher than Vasher was in '04... If he does turn out to be the next, or a better version of Vasher, that, my friends, is a VERY scary thought...

Huff in '06...

Go Phins...

Huff may be gone. Cedric Griffin is the "other" Texas DB. He may be had in the 3-4 area and is a great tackler. Bing scares me, big hit but misses alot...Williams may drop, watch Tye Hill of Clemson.

If Williams drops wow. People say he's a safety but the kid can play CB, especially with the way Saban likes his CBs.

I like Huff, just not sure about taking him at 16.....I'd rather have Greenway or Cutler.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom