Merged: Michael Huff | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Huff

saves said:
I'd take Polemalue over anyone after his showing in the playoffs so far.
:yeahthat: I would always sacrafice a little bit of talent for a great loccer room player.

Frank B said:
Sean Taylor might be the best pro prospect at any position I've ever seen. Big, fast, nasty, and a smart football player. I think Michael Huff is cut in the same mold. His versatility could be the difference between a good secondary and a scary secondary.

If you are gunna compare him to a UM Saftey... I think he compares more to Ed Reed than Sean Taylor...

Fast and a playmaker... but he isnt physical like Taylor...

HysterikiLL said:
I've been saying this. Huff is going to blind people with his underrated speed, strength and agility at the combine and move up to the top 5-7. Here's to hoping.

Why would you want that? Then we'd have no shot at him.

SMadison29 said:
Why would you want that? Then we'd have no shot at him.

My bad in the wording. I meant here's to hoping he's available for us. That would be pretty sweet!

1st Round: Michael Huff, S, Texas

I think we will be very happy with Huff at safety for years to come, and then we can add a QB such as Brodie Croyle or Barrick Nealy.

If we end up taking Cutler in the 1st round, then fine, but he seems like more of a risk than Huff.

Well..Saban will make the right choice.

Huff would be a great pick, but I think it's a bit of a long-shot that he lasts until #16. There are a lot of good corners in this draft so if Miami misses on Huff, maybe they can take someone like Griffin, Cromartie, Youbotty (sp) or Blackmon in the 2nd.

Huff and Reed

I've only watched a few of Michael Huff's games. How does he compare to Ed Reed, or any other safety in the NFL for that matter?

Quite similar to Ed Reed. Both are deceptively fast, smart ball hawks with great backfield vision, great tacklers for their size, exciting players who can turn Interceptions into points from anywhere on the field.

I have heard the most comparisons to Sean Taylor because of his pure athletic ability and ball hawking skills. Could play corner or safety.

Now that the Ravens might release/trade CB McAllister, rumor is Michael Huff is likely to get picked up by the Baltimore Ravens. So he will get to join Ed Reed.

That team will be a force on defense. Aren't they in the same division with the Colts? Nice way to stop Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison, eh? XD

Nope the Colts division is the Jags, the Titans, and the Texans.

I really wouldnt mind Huff if: The qb's are already taken and a Top O lineman can/is droping to the 2nd.

Vertical Limit said:
Now that the Ravens might release/trade CB McAllister, rumor is Michael Huff is likely to get picked up by the Baltimore Ravens. So he will get to join Ed Reed.

That team will be a force on defense. Aren't they in the same division with the Colts? Nice way to stop Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison, eh? XD

They should be a force on defense right now. Rolle and McAllister arn't enough I guess.

Back
Top Bottom