Merged: Moss and Miami | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moss and Miami

Moss is a punk. Let him sign with the Patriots, Jets, or Bills. We don't need that crap. Charles Woodson aka C-Punk and him would make a cute couple.

no, he will still suck, still be lazy and still be a cancer
And here I thought you would sit on the fence :rolleyes:
I agree, especially about his laziness. He's not 23 anymore, but he doesn't realize it. He's not over the hill, but his unwillingness to keep himself in top shape shows more every year with chronic injuries.
I want nothing to do with him.

how many times does moss have to be brought up? I wouldn't want that I don't feel like playing so I won't player on this team. He makes millions of dollars and still complains nothing but a headcase.

i say yes indeed it is being rumored now that moss will be released outright sometime soon...which could be before the draft so the raiders can then draft calvin johnson to replace him.the dolphins should then go after moss the free agent would not cost a draft pick and can then sign him at your cost.that would then have us zero in on a trade with the lions in order to draft russell or quinn.......or trade for matt stump the schwab who atlanta is willing to trade for a 3rd round pick.go dolphins just a thought we not only get ricky back for free a good price randy would be the same deal.......:dolphins:

No offense Bryan, but I have found myself disagreeing with absolutely everything you have ever posted. I can appreciate your passion as a fellow Phin fan though. I'm just glad you're not the GM.:whew:
Moss only plays when he wants and that's about two or three times a season. Ricky is not what he once was.
I don't want to waste our pick on Russell or Quinn. Hopefully they will both be off the board by the time we draft. Finally, just say no to trading draft picks. I want to keep them all.
We need o-line & cb.

No offense Bryan, but I have found myself disagreeing with absolutely everything you have ever posted. I can appreciate your passion as a fellow Phin fan though. I'm just glad you're not the GM.:whew:
Moss only plays when he wants and that's about two or three times a season. Ricky is not what he once was.
I don't want to waste our pick on Russell or Quinn. Hopefully they will both be off the board by the time we draft. Finally, just say no to trading draft picks. I want to keep them all.
We need o-line & cb.
waste a pic on quinn or russell????
not sure where you have been, but let me just say that they are the next 15 years of this franchise (if we could get one)

And i like Bryan's thinking!!!!!!

IF, Moss is cut we could sign him to an incinitive based contract and then move up to the 2 spot and draft Russell or Quinn

Our offense would be set (especially with ricky), except for the oline, which we could use the rest of the draft for that (besides what we give up to move up to the 2 spot)

what you guys think??

not sure where you have been, but let me just say that they are the next 15 years of this franchise (if we could get one)

IF, Moss is cut we could sign him to an incinitive based contract and then move up to the 2 spot and draft Russell or Quinn

Our offense would be set (especially with ricky), except for the oline, which we could use the rest of the draft for that (besides what we give up to move up to the 2 spot)

what you guys think??

why trade up to get russell or quinn? IF we did have moss, wouldn't we want him to be reunited with culpepper seeing as how they have had tremendous success together?

why trade up to get russell or quinn? IF we did have moss, wouldn't we want him to be reunited with culpepper seeing as how they have had tremendous success together?
Because culpepper is getting up there in age and who knows if he will return to his old pro bowl form (I HOPE HE DOES)

No matter what, drafting quinn or russell and inserting straight into the starting position would not be a good thing, let them learn for a year or two and then trade culpepper away for a draft pic if he returns to his old form ( he would be around 33-34 )

what you guys think??

Where have I been? Watching college football every year. That's where. Where have you been? :rolleyes:
Russell is a great athlete but I don't think he makes good decisions. No way he lasts "15 years" in the league. I don't want him at all. I think Quinn has a better chance of the two to be an nfl qb but I'm just not buying the hype. He doesn't play well in big games. 'Nuff said. The scenario you two are talking about is a nightmare in my opinion. We need to keep our picks. I'd rather take a chance on a 2nd day qb like Zabransky. If our qb situation doesn't cut it this year, we can make a move to get Brohm next year. By that time, we'll hopefully have our oline of the future to work with. What good are qbs and wrs when you have no oline? :confused: Our roster needs a lot of work. To do it right, you start at the oline and dline and work out.
BTW, are you and Bryan related or something? lol

I don't think is the best idea to bring Moss to Miami, I don't want a soap opera in Cam's first year.

Back
Top Bottom