Merged: Moss and Miami | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moss and Miami

i love it i make this thread to get everyone going and it worked...why would miami trade for a guy that for one takes plays off and two is in trouble? Randy Mueller and Cam know what they want and in SD who were their recievers? Exactly guys that no one knew, but made that catches when it was time to. i'm not worried about the Wideout position because Cam did so much for Brees and Rivers without topteer wideouts.

We dont need Moss he is a guy like TO (he only wants to get into the newspaper and isnt a teamguy) so we dont need him at all.

if raiders release moss would you battle packers for him ?

i say yes indeed it is being rumored now that moss will be released outright sometime soon...which could be before the draft so the raiders can then draft calvin johnson to replace him.the dolphins should then go after moss the free agent would not cost a draft pick and can then sign him at your cost.that would then have us zero in on a trade with the lions in order to draft russell or quinn.......or trade for matt stump the schwab who atlanta is willing to trade for a 3rd round pick.go dolphins just a thought we not only get ricky back for free a good price randy would be the same deal.......:dolphins:

If we do pursue him as a free agent, I hope his contract is heavily incentive based. That would probably be the only way to guarantee he'll play hard every game.

No way. Moss is far more of a headache than he is worth!

No thank you...let the Packers have him and his baggage. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom