Merged: Moss and Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moss and Miami

don't randy moss and daunte culpepper hate each other? i thought that was why the vikings traded moss in the first place. wasn't it so culpepper could prove that he was responsible for the success of the vikings, and not moss?

i wouldn't object to sending a mid-round pick for him, as has been said before.

They made up and are friends again, or so Sportscenter reported last off-season. Regardless, I'm sure both are well aware they have not done anything since being split up so it wouldn't be smart to continue a feud from years ago.

so maybe it would be better for them to get back together. they obviously have some kind of connection with each other. they lit up the scoreboards for several seasons. as long as they both embrace the idea, i am all for it...

as long as we don't give up more than a fourth. the raiders were truly awful, and i don't think moss's performance can be assesed from last year.

Damn, if Moss can keep his head in the game and leave the baggage off the field, hell make the trade.

So I ask you, again. If you don't like Moss in Miami, who do you like??.....

I asked you the same question yesterday in regards to the Phinz starting Qb position, and all I got was "I don't know". If you don't know, why do you criticize us for wanting Moss?? At least those of us who are in favor of signing Moss are bringing up something in terms of a solution. When your answer is "I don't know", you simply add nothing....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

hmmm, all you got was a question answered honestly and now you "berate" me with it...cmon...

I don't "need" to have a "replacement" to pass judgement on his NFL career... Moss is not a "solution" to anything...he WOULD be a creator of problems rho...something we don't need.... no-one has EVER needed HIM to get to the big dance...why can't we find someone with fewer character issues...

we are fighting over a lazy POS that plays "when he feels like it"...and EVERY team he has played for has felt "they" could make it work... y'all are just wanting US to be NEXT in this path of discontent and underperformance.

hmmm, all you got was a question answered honestly and now you "berate" me with it...cmon...

I don't "need" to have a "replacement" to pass judgement on his NFL career... Moss is not a "solution" to anything...he WOULD be a creator of problems rho...something we don't need.... no-one has EVER needed HIM to get to the big dance...why can't we find someone with fewer character issues...

we are fighting over a lazy POS that plays "when he feels like it"...and EVERY team he has played for has felt "they" could make it work... y'all are just wanting US to be NEXT in this path of discontent and underperformance.

I respect your opinion, but he has awsome talent, and why would you deny him? I'd say try it out.

Folks still want Moss on this team. Unbelievable. Even if this is true PASS and move on....

I'm just curious.. How is it any different if Moss takes 3-5 plays a game off over Chambers disappearing for full games?

I'm just curious.. How is it any different if Moss takes 3-5 plays a game off over Chambers disappearing for full games?

Those 3 or 5 plays can be potential BIG PLAYS. Moss is a speedster, anything can happen in those 3 or 5 plays with Randy Moss on your team.

I would like to see us get a young, tall, fast guy and move CC to the slot. That would work out for us better.

Those 3 or 5 plays can be potential BIG PLAYS. Moss is a speedster, anything can happen in those 3 or 5 plays with Randy Moss on your team.

Yea, I kinda didn't word it right :lol: I meant how could it be worse getting a guy taking 3-5 plays off when we have a guy taking games off. Chambers never displayed the kind of talent Randy had, even when he had his 1,000 yard season.

Do you guys have any idea what the cap hit would be if he were here, last time i heard i think it was around 10 million. We dont need to waste that kind of money on him

Moss only takes running plays off, he obviously wouldnt take the play off if the ball was potentially coming his way.

Do you guys have any idea what the cap hit would be if he were here, last time i heard i think it was around 10 million. We dont need to waste that kind of money on him

Exactly. Another reason why not to get him. And yeah Chambers disappearing an entire guy is as bad as Moss taking plays off. That is why that if Chambers is not traded (and I am not saying he will cause I think he won't at least not this season) this is step up time for him. And, we need younger options than Moss with better attitudes.

With the Green Bay Packers showing the most interest in Raiders WR RANDY MOSS, he threw a curveball by demanding the Raiders trade him to the Dolphins. I guess he misses hooking up with QB DAUNTE CULPEPPER. My first thought that Randy is a cancer and to let the Patriots think we want him. Maybe they'll feel the need to sign another wide receiver out from under us and wreck their salary cap;) But you know, while he is very moody, he is a tremendous talent and I really wouldn't have any problems seeing him in a Dolphins uniform. If he's happy he's a game changer and he does have good chemistry with C-Pep. Neither has done a lot without the other, so, maybe it is what the doctor order for our anemic offense. I wouldn't give anything more than our very high 3rd round draft pick and he'd have to rework that contract to where he'll easily earn money by reaching incentives. Yeah, I'm down with that and it's not because I'm desperate to win.
If you hear a loud cracking noise during our games this year it's probably coming from the facemask of our new fullback, COREY SCHLESINGER. Throughout his 12 year NFL career, he has broken over 200 facemasks (about 1 per game) due to the hard hits he puts on the defense trying to open up holes for his running back. And to top that off, he's been durable as he's only missed 6 games in his career. I think he's going to be Ronnie Brown's best friend this year.
incentives,incentives and more incentives if we sign moss.:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom