Merged: Moss and Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moss and Miami

Moss is a lazy S.O.B. who only plays when he wants to. When he does want to play however, he is an absolute beast and the undisputed #1 wide out in the NFL.

I would give our third for their fourth and Moss and nothing more, and he would have to restructure his contract. He is no longer an elite receiver based on production so no way should he be paid like it.

I am definitely not against bringing Moss here under the right circumstances, if he's motivated he makes us a playoff team when added to solid running from Ricky and Ronnie and our Defense.

For a fair price, and a "try out" contract (wut stallworth has) id give hi a chance..i mean..even if he competely scres up..it won't be horrible...

all i know is one thing moss doesn;t get in trouble off the field , you kats act like he is t.o. or something, just like any other player when you are losing all the ugly comes, out his numbers have drop becasue of the radiers bs offense, nothing else,

all i know is one thing moss doesn;t get in trouble off the field , you kats act like he is t.o. or something, just like any other player when you are losing all the ugly comes, out his numbers have drop becasue of the radiers bs offense, nothing else,

naaaa, he just hits woman with his car for the hell of it...he sucks

Maybe that's why Administration has opened so much cap room.... Maybe Moss is coming.... never say never.....

idk, i want a lot more info before i even consider thinking that he is thinking about coming here.

No to Moss.I watched plenty of Oakland games and he just plain syunk it up.I watched him drop eas balls.Mabye he could catch some on his chin but not in his hands.I live near Oak so i have seen 2 years of him.He is not what he once was.He would cry as soon as things get tough.We need men,warriors,troughness.He possesses none of those.

Washed up.Once you go silver and black.Theres no coming back.

GO DOLPHINS..............#1

AND WAS TIM BROWN REALLY WEARING A MIAMI HAT..

DOES HE LIKE THE FINS.

you would have to be incredibly stuborn or dumb to not take Randy Moss for a 3rd or 4th round pick....thats a steal if you ask me

you would have to be incredibly stuborn or dumb to not take Randy Moss for a 3rd or 4th round pick....thats a steal if you ask me

I agree....I know Moss is a guy with lots of question marks but for a 3rd or 4th it might be worth it....we could use a game breaking receiver and I think Moss can still catch the ball.

i think their asking price will be more than a 3rd......ill give a 3rd any day....but giving a second is a different story

Trading the Raiders one of our 2nd round picks, would be like trading away Welker for Moss. Not a bad trade. The only problem would be negociating a contract for Moss. We all know he's going to want the big bucks...

Personally, I'm not expecting anything to come of this rumor. It's fun to draem about, but I doubt anything will ever come of it....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I would love to have Randy here. I just wish the source is more credible. He didn't even say what radio station. I would trade the #60 overall for Randy and MAYBE on of our 6th/7th round picks. If this is true, then that's awesome. He needs to restructure though. It makes sense too since we've missed out on 92 other WRs and we still have a lot of cap space. About 14-15 I think.

the thing that gets me about this thread...The rumor started in a chat room by some joe blow...Its just as if anyone of the idots in this forum would make such comments...I havent seen anything official that has said anything about Moss wanting to be a Dolphin...

Maybe that's why Administration has opened so much cap room.... Maybe Moss is coming.... never say never.....

I think they did this to acquire a competent Quarterback, what good is a talented wide out like Moss without a delivery system.

Back
Top Bottom