Merged: Moss and Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moss and Miami

Although I doubt the Moss to Miami rumor is true, I have mixed feelings about bringing Moss to Miami. It could be a genious move or it could be a disatrous move.

go get moss mueller for a 3rd round pick !!!!!!!!! reunite culpepper to moss one more time!!!!!!!!!

I'd give a 3rd or a 4th max. Culpepper to Moss again with the Miami defense AND the R&R train.

:drool:

Last edited:
Moss is a piece of crap...a lazy complaining locker room cancer.. I can hardly believe you guys would want him anywhere near our team... he sucks...any pro player that takes plays off sucks and doesn't belong in a Miami Dolphins uniform.

Moss is a piece of crap...a lazy complaining locker room cancer.. I can hardly believe you guys would want him anywhere near our team... he sucks...any pro player that takes plays off sucks and doesn't belong in a Miami Dolphins uniform.

Randy Moss may be all of those things to a certain extent, but at the same time, he's still more dangerous than any WR we have on our roster....

If he can be aquired for a reasonable price, what do we have to lose. It would certainly give Culpepper a huge boost of confidence, not to mention opening up our offense, and bringing it to new heights....

I don't expect Moss to change his ways completely, but it's not like he's constantly in and out of the spotlight the way Owens is. He can be somwhat of a cancer when things go bad, but when he's on his game, he's one of the most dominating Wr's in the league. I think he would be worth the risk.....

Let's not forget what a signing like Moss would do within the division. The Pats certainly wanted him, and yet settled for Stallworth / Washington instead. If he ended up with the Phinz, it would shake things up big time in the East, and we'd get the last laugh in regards to trumping the Pats....

Just a thought. I doubt we'll end up with him, but it's fun dreaming about....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Randy Moss may be all of those things to a certain extent, but at the same time, he's still more dangerous than any WR we have on our roster....

If he can be aquired for a reasonable price, what do we have to lose. It would certainly give Culpepper a huge boost of confidence, not to mention opening up our offense, and bringing it to new heights....

I don't expect Moss to change his ways completely, but it's not like he's constantly in and out of the spotlight the way Owens is. He can be somwhat of a cancer when things go bad, but when he's on his game, he's one of the most dominating Wr's in the league. I think he would be worth the risk.....

Let's not forget what a signing like Moss would do within the division. The Pats certainly wanted him, and yet settled for Stallworth / Washington instead. If he ended up with the Phinz, it would shake things up big time in the East, and we'd get the last laugh in regards to trumping the Pats....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Thats exactly what i said before. If the price is right, i would def welcome him here. He has too much talent. Lets reunite him with Culpepper. How sweet that would be.

PHINZ RULE!!!

Good post. This is exactly how I feel as well. :)

PHINZ RULE!!!

again...I don't understand WHY you would such a piece of crap on our team... no team has EVER gone to the SB because of him...why would we be any different...why would his behavior be any different HERE, than everywhere else this scumbag has played...we can get where we are going just fine without bringing cancer into our locker room...

again...I don't understand WHY you would such a piece of crap on our team... no team has EVER gone to the SB because of him...why would we be any different

I agree with your points on how he is a cancer, but to be fair to Moss he has always been with teams lacking something.
In Minnesota, they certainly had an amazing offense, but lacked a dominating D. Then, in Oakland they lacked areas on offense (QB) and areas on D that prevented them from even being a .500 team.

If he comes here we can finally have an explosive offense to complement our dominating D.

They said on the ESPN "NFL Today" show that the Raiders are highly considering drafting Calvin Johnson instead of JaMarcus Russell. They said that IF the Raiders can do a deal with the Falcons to get Matt Schaub in a trade that this might be what happens. The Raiders need a QB pretty bad. They have to deal with that first. Still, Calvin Johnson in a Raider uniform is pretty tempting. They have other problems though, so I don't know if they can pull this off or not. Their offensive line last year was TERRIBLE. Probably the worst in the NFL.

But .... if they can get Schaub, Calvin Johnson and a few O-linemen, Randy Moss is definitely going to be out there for someone to get. Will Randy Mueller pay him the kind of T.O. money he might want? I don't know. Can Randy Moss have a dramatic new attitude change and start being a team player? I don't know. One thing I do know is that he wanted to be traded pretty badly last year. He'll have to lower his expectations about money if he really wants out and he wants to end up on a good team.

I agree with your points on how he is a cancer, but to be fair to Moss he has always been with teams lacking something. In minnesotta they certainly had an amazing offense, but lacked a dominating D. And in Oakland they lacked spots on offense (QB) and areas on D that preventing them from even being a .500 team.

If he comes here we can finally have an explosive offense to complement our dominating D.

if he comes here will have controversy and divisiveness, the same thing EVERY team he has played for has had...we don't need him.. HE isn't taking anyone, anywhere...except to the bank... a friggen HAS BEEN

don't randy moss and daunte culpepper hate each other? i thought that was why the vikings traded moss in the first place. wasn't it so culpepper could prove that he was responsible for the success of the vikings, and not moss?

i wouldn't object to sending a mid-round pick for him, as has been said before.

Back
Top Bottom