Merged: Moss and Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moss and Miami

for a 3rd rounder and a contract similr to stallworths....Cpep to Moss II

Has there been any source to back up this rumor? Cause if not than I heard The Colts are interested in trading Peyton for a 7th next year and Daunte, but looks like the Phins are not willing to trade the 7th.

Has there been any source to back up this rumor? Cause if not than I heard The Colts are interested in trading Peyton for a 7th next year and Daunte, but looks like the Phins are not willing to trade the 7th.

BAN?

Moss,Ricky and Porter on the same team?....I don't know man.

Ozzy rules!!

Ok, that was fun to talk about that rumor and what might work/ not work about it, but reality is that it was a complete RUMOR started by one reporter based upon his personal thoughts. There is no credibility to it and no confirmation by any reliable source. The only team that currently seems to have any interest in him is GB. That's only because they can offer a player and pick that might interest Oakland (although they seem to be fighting over the pick qualifier). We have nothing to offer Oak other than a high round draft pick 1st or 2nd rounder and if we give one or more of those up for him, I think most people would be rather upset about that. Look for him to sign with GB within the next 2 weeks or he'll probably end up staying in Oak this year. Hey, if nothing else, we should pretend to be considering bringing him on and then NE will come in and grab him at the last minute.

yo sick fin fan that is the best sign i have ever seen. your my hero

Back
Top Bottom