MERGED: NBA Ref FIXED games. MOB betting scam./ NBA concern "off the charts" | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: NBA Ref FIXED games. MOB betting scam./ NBA concern "off the charts"

You need to check your eyes. The score was 111 -106. SO it was NOT a 1 point game. and the game was never really that close anyway.

here is the boxscore:

http://www.nba.com/games/20060422/CHIMIA/boxscore.html

(thank god for boxscores and play by plays...again)

Like i said...FIND ONE GAME. ONE. (You said 30 or more FT's for the Heat and 10 or less for the opponent...and there were PLENTY....FIND ONE)

LOL, no wonder... you are not looking at the link I SENT. Click on the "one" in my orig reply... or better yet here it is again. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=260318004
I'll even leave the WHOLE title for you...

My game happened on March 18, 2006. NOT on April 22. Your game shows 39 FTs to 17... Mine 38-17... guess there were TWO games like that. Mine was in Chicago not in Miami. My game score was 85-84. SO now I guess there are TWO games that have a 21+ difference in FTs. :lol: Either that or ESPN and NBA.com have to get their stories straight. :shakeno:

As long as it isn't your team right? Twenty more free throw attempts can be just as important as eight, hell it can be just as important as one if that one comes at the right/wrong time...You really don't get it. I really cant have a discussion with you, because you are very short sighted when it comes to defending your points of view...

Whatever though, your idealist mindset doesn't translate into reality. The refs and the commissioner did have a direct imprint on the games, and the outcome of the games in that series. Whether or not you choose to believe it is on you...Unfortunately, everyone on this board could come out and say that is the way it is, and you would still stick to your guns..

Maybe man. Just maybe I'm not as smart and well mannered as you. I guess that's how it is sometimes eh?

If Phoenix won the title I bet you wouldn't be saying a damn thing. Ironic how these things turn out.

As long as it isn't your team right? Twenty more free throw attempts can be just as important as eight, hell it can be just as important as one if that one comes at the right/wrong time...You really don't get it. I really cant have a discussion with you, because you are very short sighted when it comes to defending your points of view...

Whatever though, your idealist mindset doesn't translate into reality. The refs and the commissioner did have a direct imprint on the games, and the outcome of the games in that series. Whether or not you choose to believe it is on you...Unfortunately, everyone on this board could come out and say that is the way it is, and you would still stick to your guns..

Also, I bet you're enthusiastic as hell about this MOB bull**** b/c now you Suns fans can have another excuse to huddle together and cry conspiracy.

As for you boy Donaghy, was it he who had Phoenix miss 9 free throws and also miss 39 shots? Did he force them into 16 turnovers? Was it him who had the Spurs out offensive-reound them by 6?

I'd guess no, no, and no. So then how did this ref determine the outcome of the game? You don't even have any ****ing proof of this anyway. You assume that b/c he worked this game that it was automatically fixed.

If/when he comes out and says he handed the Spurs the game/series then I'll eat crow. But you automatically grasp straws here just to stir up more ground-kicking for you title-less Suns fans

I can't wait for the Dolphins' season to begin. Hopefully we can all stop bashing each other and support each other and a team we all root for.

Here's hoping Trent Green isn't the next Culpepper. :lol:

I can't wait for the Dolphins' season to begin. Hopefully we can all stop bashing each other and support each other and a team we all root for.

Here's hoping Trent Green isn't the next Culpepper. :lol:

Hey man we're all on the same side come football time. But we also take other sports seriously too.

It would be a nutty world if we all liked the same exact teams

[mod]Personal attacks are not tolerated. Please post only about the subject, not the poster[/mod]
Maybe man. Just maybe I'm not as smart and well mannered as you. I guess that's how it is sometimes eh?

If Phoenix won the title I bet you wouldn't be saying a damn thing. Ironic how these things turn out.
I already said if the roles were reversed I would be pissed as hell just the same, I guess you failed to read that post...:rolleyes:

Just like how when the playoffs started, I said I wanted the Spurs and Mavs to win so if the Suns made it to the finals they would have to beat the best teams to make it there. I would rather have no doubts about my teams success, you seem to not care how many doubts there are...

I am not blaming the Spurs, I gave then their credit. I am blaming the NBA for allowing a shadow of doubt to be cast...

[mod] Personal attacks are not allowed anywhere at Finheaven, using *'s or not.[/mod]
Also, I bet you're enthusiastic as hell about this MOB bull**** b/c now you Suns fans can have another excuse to huddle together and cry conspiracy.

As for you boy Donaghy, was it he who had Phoenix miss 9 free throws and also miss 39 shots? Did he force them into 16 turnovers? Was it him who had the Spurs out offensive-reound them by 6?

I'd guess no, no, and no. So then how did this ref determine the outcome of the game? You don't even have any ****ing proof of this anyway. You assume that b/c he worked this game that it was automatically fixed.

If/when he comes out and says he handed the Spurs the game/series then I'll eat crow. But you automatically grasp straws here just to stir up more ground-kicking for you title-less Suns fans
The difference between me and you (well one of them) is you value the team over the sport, I value the sport over the team.

If you cant see the problems in this whole scenario, I dont know what to say.

To me it seems like you know there is a black cloud hovering over that series, and you are just getting defensive to try and make it ok in your own head...

I know the truth though and thats all that matters to this title-less Suns fan.:kick:

As a bulls fan I hate the fact that a ref fixed games because it means that we probably got screwed out of the number 2 seed and Greg Oden ( 1 knick loss -ala heat game would have been it). Personally I thought it was BS when Jordan played and I think its bs now that my team isnt getting the calls, but the superstar rule is the first thing that has to go. Its BS that if lebron and wade do the same move as Gordon on Hinrich one will get the call the other wont. Its why lebron sucks so much in international they dont give him the superstar call.

My solution, fire all but the 3 actual good refs. Starting with palmer, she sucks major time. I watched a game once where the fans starting booing her and the other refs had to make calls faster just so she wouldnt be making them anymore. And trust me it was bad on both sides. Whoever chicago was playing that day I feel sorry for them cause they got screwed by her bad calls. Was she cheating probably not, she just sucks that bad. And thats why Donahey got away with it for so long, refs suck so bad cant tell who is point shaving or not.

Cant wait for football where the only thing I'm bitching about is a suspect holding or PI call in the patsies/jets favor. Oh and watching atlanta fans sitting through the joey Harrington experience. Man atlanta I bet that tomlinson trade looks really dumb now.

LOL, no wonder... you are not looking at the link I SENT. Click on the "one" in my orig reply... or better yet here it is again. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=260318004
I'll even leave the WHOLE title for you...

My game happened on March 18, 2006. NOT on April 22. Your game shows 39 FTs to 17... Mine 38-17... guess there were TWO games like that. Mine was in Chicago not in Miami. My game score was 85-84. SO now I guess there are TWO games that have a 21+ difference in FTs. :lol: Either that or ESPN and NBA.com have to get their stories straight. :shakeno:

I asked you to find one game where the Heat got 30+ FT's and the opponent got less than 10. You can;t find one evidently.

All that you are finding is that the team that was #1 in Points in the oaint got more free throws than the team that was #30 in points in the paint.

I showed you the opposite....which is more in line with what we are talking about here.

Back
Top Bottom