Votes: 182 37.8%
  • Meh...

Votes: 100 20.7%
  • Dislike

Votes: 33 6.8%
  • Hate Them

Votes: 31 6.4%

• Total voters
Im ok with them, but i must say that i envisioned them looking better. I absolutely loved the mock that Tannehill was in a while back.

View attachment 10632

Does anyone notice that the supposed old aqua color that was said to be brought back looks exactly like the teal from last years nike uniform reveal?

So much for Mike Dee saying they were going back to the original aqua and orange from the 70's and 80's

Its all a matter of opinion, but I don't think they look the same at all.

I wish they had the stripes on the shoulder pads like the throwbacks used to have

Those two aren't the only color combinations. Teams usually mix and match to make at least 4 different uniform combinations. Also, it looks to me that there is a very thin orange stripe next to the dark blue stripe on the helmet, similar to the stripe pattern you see on the pants. It's just really hard to see because of the lighting.

I like the font. Nice job all around.... White on white looks sick!

Im still lukewarm on the logo, but the white on white unis are pretty badass.

That Jags helmet looks horrendous. Their new logo is awful as well.

Dude,

Looked like some highschool photoshop class yaked all over the Jags uniform.

Anyone notice the Vikings helmet? Flat purple...kinda cool.

The lighting is really poor on those photos, the orange cant be that light.

And its so nice of the Jags to put their god awful unis next to ours.

Those two aren't the only color combinations. Teams usually mix and match to make at least 4 different uniform combinations. Also, it looks to me that there is a very thin orange stripe next to the dark blue stripe on the helmet, similar to the stripe pattern you see on the pants. It's just really hard to see because of the lighting.

I like the font. Nice job all around.... White on white looks sick!

u can see it a little here...
View attachment 10633

Back
Top Bottom