Votes: 182 37.8%
  • Meh...

Votes: 100 20.7%
  • Dislike

Votes: 33 6.8%
  • Hate Them

Votes: 31 6.4%

• Total voters
A little too boring. But better than being outrageously flamboyant.

That being said. I really dislike the Jags new helmet.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

The Jags helmet makes the Jaguar look scared IMO ... the way the ears stand up make it look like a scared kitten ... just what I see

I think it could use some tweaks... maybe a hair more orange trim in a couple of places, but I am glad that they went with simple, clean, and elegant. And they got rid of the stupid drop shadow numbers.

i like the logo more than the unis and thats not saying much. they are way to boring. i want more orange, make it flashy. overall they are worse than what we have now.

i do like 2 things and ill post them so im not such a debbie downer. im glad the 2 tone collar is gone and the new gloves look good.

I'm just glad they got rid of that two tone collar BS. But with the way they absolutely butchered the logo, this is better than I expected. I was really hoping for no logo on the jersey so I could buy one...

They look the same. Nothing special.

I was hoping to see more navy blue and some silver/gray.

oh well.

a little boring like another post but its not overly aggressive like i thought it wd be

I think this is a win considering the logo we got. I hope this means aqua pants are gone forever. They looked awful.

our white unis would look awsome if we did the numbers in a flashy orange

Back
Top Bottom